Y/n: "Wooah. This place is beautiful," you say astounded as you look around your surroundings.

Kazudaira: "Today, we'll be training here," he says as he leans back on a tree.

Y/n: "We?"

Kazudaira: "Yes. We," he says as moves around the area with immense speed.

 We," he says as moves around the area with immense speed

Y/n: "I remember this."

You try trace his movement with your eyes but he was just too fast for you to keep up with.

Kazudaira: "Let's see how quick your reaction is," he says as he throws a bunch of pebbles at you.

Y/n: "OW! AH!" You shout in pain. "Time out! Time out!" You say as you make an "X" symbol with your arms.

Kazudaira: "You think demons'll let you rest Y/n? No wonder you're so pathetic!" He says as he throws more pebbles at you.

Y/n: "Dammit. What should I do? I gotta do something. Move! Move, dammit!" You think to yourself as you were covering your head from the rain of pebbles.

Soon, the pebbles stop hitting you as you start to look up and see Kazudaira-San up on a tree branch, sitting and lokking at you.

Kazudaira-San: "You need be quick, Y/n. Demons are inhumane, which means they also have inhumane capabilities. A demon also won't give you time to think on what you should do. If you're that slow, Y/n, you'd be dead straight away fighting a weak demon."

You took these words into your mind and embedded it there.

As days passed from that pebble nightmare, you became quicker, faster, and more alert. You started to dodge the pebbles more and quickly run up the trees to catch up to Kazudaira-San. As he saw your improvement, he moved to medium sized rocks.

Y/n: "*pant* How'd I do? *pant*"

Kazudaira-San: "Not a single scratch, huh? Well done." He says as he congratulates you.

Y/n: "So, what's next?" You ask as you wipe sweat off your body.

Kazudaira-San stops walking and turns toward you.

Kazudaira: "Swordsmanship."

Y/n: "Swordsmanship? Looks like I'm about to have some sort of scar collection on my body."

For 2 months, you trained on how to use a sword properly. How to properly position it at an angle and how to properly weild it.

*Amidst the 2 months*

Kazudaira: "Here, take this," he tosses a sheathed sword towards you.

Y/n: "Woah. Is this yours, Kazudaira-San?" You ask as you catch the sword with your left hand.