There was a bear of a man right before Las Boss, looking straight in his eyes with being almost the same height. He was very muscular and his face fit the overpowering aura he had. Just like a bad guy from a movie or video game. Standing right behind him was a mage wearing a gray robe, his own stone-cold face covered by half of his blond hair. The muscle man was a Monk while the mage was a Sorcerer from what Las Boss saw on his status screens.

"Heh..." Las Boss smirked, adjusting his cloak he was wearing to keep the cold at bay. "Well, well, well. Long time no see. You're a sight for sour eyes, Demikas. Londark." Las Boss spoke, his voice quite low and quiet behind his collar.

"You sound just like I expected you would, Lassy." Demikas, the bear man, snorted. "A snarky, quiet guy who barks loudly in pride. But, now you don't have your game master hacks anymore, don't ya?"

"Why do you think that?"Las Boss asked. He lazily looked at the other players. There was three weapon based players and two healers. However, given there was seven players before him, he had to guess another party of five was hidden in the alleyways belonging to Londark. The rules of parties with six people were still in play in this world.

"It is highly unlikely your hacks were brought over when we became stuck in the game. You are just like other players, Las Boss. You cannot hold your title of End Game Boss anymore without them." Londark, the mage, slightly scoffed. "You seemed to enjoyed wiping our guild out and expelling it from Akiba and Nakasu with being overpowered. Now it is time for us to repay the favor."

"The law of no fighting in the city still stands, Londark."Las Boss shook his finger at the duo. His tone cold and calculating. "Not that I am staying here much longer. I only stopped to restock on some supplies. There are some items I need so I can to get to crafting."

"Heh. Not so fast. I want to add you to my Friend's List, Lassy." Demikas chuckled, pointing at Las Boss and making movements with adding the Druid to his friend list. "That way I know wherever you are and take you out the instant you leave the city."

Clever. Las Boss thought. The Friend's List can also locate nearby people on the list. However, you could add anyone to your Friend's List without their permission. They just had to be in front of you. That must be how they were tracking the noob and the mystery Naruko. The unknown player is hiding them in a private zone. Las Boss thought.

When he heard from Shiroe that Maryelle told him Naruko was in Susukino, he was skeptical. However, they had no idea of this Naruko Maryelle mentioned could be another Naruko with extra parts to the name or Las Boss's alternate character. Las Boss's Friend's List was acting up and actually giving fewer details than everyone else's Friend’s List.

"I thought you hated me."Las Boss pouted at the duo, his eyes softening to give himself a slightly creepy child like expression. "I was kind of scared you did as all the Akiba guys are pussies. They did not want to join me on exploring this awesome world."

"You came here from Akiba?" Londark asked, raising an exposed eyebrow. "The transport gates are down."

"That's a big duh."Londark glared at Las Boss as he shrugged. "But, it made the journey here much more fun! There is a new dungeon monster in the Depths of Palm that is quite a challenging party rank!"Las Boss hummed, spinning around.

"Heh. You seem quite happy of this world, Lassy." Demikas growled, narrowing his eyes at the carefree man. "I'll change that after PKing you every time you leave this city! Till you beg for it to stop and keep on doing it just for the hell of it!"

"Hmmmm. I didn't take you for a dominate." Las Boss smirked at the men. Demikas and Londark's eyes widen when Las Boss's body suddenly turned into leaves and disappeared. "You always seemed perfect uke material. Acts toughs and barks loud, but submissive in bed."