Iruka smiled at Kakashi. “He does deserve that, especially from me with what I put him through.” Iruka sighed, letting his shoulders slump.

“Ah, such a sweet couple!” Both the Cleric and Assassin looked to the door, seeing a blond hair Kannagi and small Wolf Fang girl wearing a frilly dress looking at them with excited eyes and blushing.

“My favorite shipping has become real life.” The little Wolf Fang Enchanter both ninja knew as Ashlynn chimed, seemingly drooling with looking at the two.

“We are not a couple.” Kakashi held up a hand, glaring at both girls while Iruka face turned beet red. “I am a man. No way I have those kinds of feeling for my kouhai, who is a guy as well.”

“But you two fit each other so well!” The Kannagi, Asuka, cooed at them with coming into the room with a pitcher of tea. “In fact, you’re almost like a married couple.”

Oh, god! No! Iruka thought, shaking his head and closing his eyes in the embarrassment. Give a remorseful guy a break! No way in Hell I like Kakashi-sempai! In fact, I would die if I had him as a girlfriend with his porn habit. Iruka put his face into his hands, trying to hide the horror on his face.

“Iruka-sensei?” Iruka looked up to see Ashlynn before him. “May I have your autograph?” Ashlynn chimed, holding up a notebook to the teacher.

“A-Autograph?” Iruka asked, his eyebrow twitching in confusion. What the hell is wrong with this guild? An air head for a leader. A lolicon for second command. What’s next? A monkey and dog fighting?

“If you don’t want Kaka-Inu as your wife, I can be your wife!” Ashlynn chimed, brushing while holding her cheeks.

“You’re too young.” Iruka quickly said, though pale as a ghost with hearing what the girl said.

“Ashlynn, what are you talking about? Why do you want an autograph from Iruka-san?” Asuka asked, her confused looked matched with Kakashi. Though, Kakashi had her fabric mask covering her lower face, so only her eyes showed her confusion.

“Iruka is my Husbando!” Ashlynn said, her face as red as the dress she was wearing. “Gentle-hearted, caring, pure hearted sensei. The reason I joined Elder Tales was because the announced release of the continuation of Bossy-sensei’s one-shot webmanga and possibly reliving my Husbando’s experiences as an Adventurer!”

“N-nani?” Kakashi asked, sharing the confusion with Iruka who was moving away from the girl.

“You’re a fujioshi, Ashlynn-chan?” Asuka asked, also a bit disturbed by her little friend’s outburst.

“No! I just like Iruka-sensei!” Ashlynn cried out shaking her head. “If Kaka-Inu was a guy, though, I would also have her as a Husbando, too, as she’s so silly, yet so mysterious.”

“I am a man. And no, marry your lolicon master, loli.” Kakashi snorted while crossing her arms.

“Ah! No! Herrietta’s nice, but I would never marry her if I was a boy!” Ashlynn whined, tears forming in her eyes.

“Ha ha! Too funny!” A brown hair Fox Tail, Hien, was holding onto the doorframe, trying to keep upright from his laughing while a Swashbuckler walked in.

“What’s going on?” The Wolf Fang Swashbuckler, Shoryu, asked, cocking his head in confusion.

“Finally, a normal person.” Iruka said, crying in relief seeing the very man who saved Kakashi and him from being killed by Hamelin. He helped them to Crescent Moon Alliance where the healers of the guild helped close their wounds and healed them.