(Chapter 21) - 2nd Phase

Start from the beginning

"Holy shit... it's starts glowing..." He commented

"Brother. you really got some good taste!" Kevin pats his shoulder.

"Like the effects eh? It gives you motivation am i right? Pass me on that for awhile..."

Scout tossed the Awp... What made the two surprise was... he's not using the lens... "Get your binoculars scout..." he ordered as he does so...

"Heh. easy!" Pulling the trigger, the loud shot was enough to give them their location. but the three were so focused on the guns that they forgot what their objective is...

"Kya!" Yumi crouched down from the loud gunshot of the AWP.

The bullet flew past Ch'en, then hits the possesed soldier's head. "AMIYA!!!" She yells as Amiya shook her quickly...

"No, my mistake." she coughs and then thinks who always wanted to prank her.

A malicious aura was formed. Ch'en quickly cuts down the remaining undead. making the others surprised.

"Oh she's mad..." Timewatch snickered.

"A no scope! wtf was that?!" Kevin more surprised...

"If you had a long experience when it comes to Snipers, Then you are able to do this trick..." He said laughing...

(Skin= Skill jk don't @ me)

"Boss... how about we use this opportunity to rescue some of the Reunion..." Scout suggested

Indeed... Now that they will be feeling hopeless, and abandoned by their leaders... They have nowhere to go but to survive. "Will do, after all we have the same goals right?" Kevin and Scout nod at their superior.

"Scout stay here and be our eyes, me and Kevin will be going down to and aid them." Timewatch commands. "Copy that." Scout then disabled the safety of the AWP, and then scoped out the surroundings.

"I'll take point." The popular reunion soldier offered, After going down a flight of stairs, He kicked the door and saw his other friendlys getting eaten alive.

"Don't hesitate to shoot them! Put them out of their misery, that's what it takes to save your comrades!" Timewatch yelled, as his MP7 shot one hitting its head dead.

"Kevin! your with that guy!" "Yeah, don't worry he's on our side." Kevin says.

"How come your sure about that?" The rebel's guard was up. "Because FrostNova is with him."

Kevin's words changed his opinion of Timewatch. "Very well if that is true, then i'll trust him as well." Kevin then pulled him, Ryo approaches after finishing off the undead possessed rebels.

"Heard your short chat, you guys really doubt me for too long, it's about time i explain to you all my full goal from the very beginning." He chuckles and gave a sword  at the rescued rebel.

"It's do or die at this situation, if you want shelter I'll give you one, for now let us find some more infected to rescue and fight our way out. This city is messed up thanks to your immature commander."

The rebel nods and followed the two trying to find more survivors. 

Back at the hidden Base

"Hm. what are these?" FrostNova rubbed her eyes and saw a bowl filled with candies. The white cautus have just woken up from her sleep after recovering her strength from the intense fight with Blaze and Amiya.

Reading the note, a malicious aura was formed. here is what the content says.

"Get some more rest, and leave everything for me, now enjoy these candies if you can my little rabbit~"