“Maybe it is just something to give us false hope festival.” Naotsugu sighed, frowning. “The devs probably reacted quickly to give us a means of communication and it failed.”

“Ah, that is true.” Shiroe said, nodding, And explains why only Las Boss has been able to use the forums. It might have been frozen for the real world. Shiroe has tried several times to use the forums. Yet, it was still stuck to where only Las Boss could use the forums. But, that also solidify that we might be on our own. Not with just finding a way back to the old world, but with how to live in this new world.

“Though, maybe Naruto can hack the forums since he still has access?” Naotsugu asked looking at Shiroe. “Sure, he does not have a keyboard, but if he has access to his GM stuff, Naruto should be able to hack it.”

[I can hear you, Bakatsugu.] Las Boss pouted at the Guardian.

“Don’t you start, too, with that.” Naotsugu glared back at the Druid, “You could seriously overpower what has cause our situation if you have gain control over the servers!

"True. But when you put it that way, it is a double edge sword." Shiroe sighed, looking at his map. Not noticing the confusion from Naotsugu and Akatsuki. "We are almost to the exit."

"Good, but what do you… Huh?" Naotsugu blinked as all four found their surroundings had changed. They were still in the ruins, but a purple mist was surrounding them as they were just before the stairwell and the lighting shifted to a greenish tint. "What is this? Lag?" Naotsugu asked, confused.

"No. We switched zones." Shiroe said. They moved forward and discovered the reason of the zone change.

"Whoa, boy… That's big." Naotsugu whistled as they found themselves face to face with a giant rat monster that was blocking the stairs. "Was that in the game before?"

"It does not have a specific name…" Shiroe said, narrowing his eyes. The level of the creature was sixty-eight. "Is it a mutation of the Ratman?"

"So… This is one of the new Novasphere Pioneers monsters?" Akatsuki asked while Las Boss nodded while putting his whistle to his mouth.

[New party rank monster. I don't know much about this one as I was not part of its team. Since it's best to guess it is from the Ratman line, it probably debuffs a lot and is not as powerful as it looks.] Las Boss readied his spear.

"I see… It's a bit risky, but we have no choice." Shiroe adjusted his glasses, "Eliminate it."

"Alright!" Naotsugu shouted as all four moved away from each other, Naotsugu taking the front line. "Over here, big guy!" Naotsugu shouted, activating Anchor Howl and making huge rat focus on him.

"Stealth Blade!" The rat roared when Akatsuki got a blow to its back.

"Cross Slash!" Naotsugu followed up with his own attack as the beast was stunned from Akatsuki's attack.

"Fierce Mold!" Las Boss hit with his own physical attack, causing spores to burn at the rat's fur as he dodged the rat's tail.

Fighting is a lot harder than in real life. Shiroe thought, focusing on the menus, "Boss, heal the tank!"

"Healing Wind!" Las Boss shouted while moving back and engulfing Naotsugu with green light.

"Thorn Bind Hostage!" Shiroe shouted, his spell unleashing the magical thorns onto the rat monster.

"Hah!" Naotsugu cut one of the thorns before the monster roar and slammed him into the wall with Naotsugu in its claws. "Ow! His defense is still high after your attack, Naruto!" Naotsugu shouted, jabbing his sword into the monster's hand, trying to get it to let go. "Shrimp! It's up to you!"