WONDERWALL

5 YEARS BACK

An empty hall with absolute silence stood right in front of me. Taking a deep breath I strode towards my class interrupting the silence of the hall by my slow footsteps. I was wearing my school uniform which I made sure was perfectly ironed and had no irregularities in it. I made sure the colour of my watch and earrings was matching with my uniform. I also bought a new frame for my glasses as the previous did not match my uniform.

Don't I sound like a perfectionists? Yes, I am like that since I was a child, but let me tell you it's frustrating

Don't I sound like a perfectionists? Yes, I am like that since I was a child, but let me tell you it's frustrating. I had come before all the students since it was my first day. Normally people are nervous on their first day but that's not the case with me, there is hardly a situation that makes me nervous. I stopped in my track as I saw the door of class 7th A in front of me.

I entered the class and sat on the first bench, just near the entrance. I was sitting when other students started entering the class and the pin-drop silence was now replaced by the stupid chatter of the students. That's the reason I hate crowd. But putting up with that I continued reading my book Perceivers by Jane click.

But then I heard a loud howl from outside the class and it continued in a loud chatter by a bunch of adolescent boys. The sound got louder as they reached the entrance of the class. But then I heard another howl and this time it was louder than the last one.
Irritated by these dumb people, I shifted my attention from my book to these ridiculous creatures, I saw a few boys engaged in their loud discussion.

But then I saw someone, whom I would never be able to forget ever again. Time suddenly seemed to slow down as if giving me a chance to memorize every detail of this sight in front of me, and I made sure I used every bit of it wisely. Those round brown eyes, that soon turned into the crescent moon as that boy hit the shoulder of a guy walking beside him with his arm around him, and cackled. His lips were brown with a mole on right side of his upper lip, his nose wasn't sharp but it wasn't entirely pugged either.

His uniform was clean but had some folds indicating he did not iron it properly, and his hair was messy yet attractive, it bounced with each step he took. He wasn't the mister perfect but he had something in him that just captured my attention, just like an animal capture its prey.

 He wasn't the mister perfect but he had something in him that just captured my attention, just like an animal capture its prey