Meeting the Cast: Part 2

"What!?" he asks again

"It says I am your sister in the story" I answer

"What a coincidence" he says

"It also says Newt and I have a relationship"

"WHAT!?" he yells,

I just laugh at Dylan, "WHO THE HECK IS THE ACTOR FOR NEWT!?" he yells "He better not touch you if you get the role!"

I got the role and so did Dylan!

We are both super excited! Then the day finally came I had my first day on set! I take a shower. Me and Dylan quickly get dressed, I put on skinny jeans, a black shirt, a dark green cardigan, and some knee high brown boots, and I put on my gold cross necklace that I always wear unless I'm going to bed or any occasions like that.

I just simply brush my hair and lightly curl it and keep it down, I put on my usual amount of makeup which isn't that much and put my coat on

I just simply brush my hair and lightly curl it and keep it down, I put on my usual amount of makeup which isn't that much and put my coat on. Dylan walks down the stairs he is in black jeans and a plain white shirt and sneakers.

"You ready?" I ask him

"Born ready, I'm driving" Dylan replies

"Fine just don't get us killed" I laugh after saying this and so does he. Dylan rolls his eyes and walks out the door and I follow him, I lock the apartment door and get into the car.

Then Dylan speaks "If this Newt guy bothers you tell me"

I roll my eyes and don't respond "Kylie!" he says

"What"

"If he bothers you, tell me"

"Ok" I say

"No say it, say it"

"Say what?"

"Say you will tell me"

"I'll tell you" I say laughing at him

We get there five minutes early. Someone walks up to me and Dylan

"Hi" she says with a British accent, I love british accents!

"Hi" me and Dylan both say "I'm Kaya, I'm playing Teresa"

"I'm Kylie, I'm playing Aspen" I say while shaking her hand

"I'm Dylan, I'm playing Thomas" then they shake hands.

Then Kaya speaks "Aren't you guys related in the film?"

"Yeah we are" Dylan says

"It's funny because we are actually siblings in real life" I say

"Really!" Kaya says, Dylan and I both nod

Then I say "Unfortunately" which makes the both of them laugh.

Then I meet Dexter and Will and Thomas, I find out Dexter is Frypan and Will is Gally and Thomas is Newt. I meet Ki Hong who is playing Minho, I think to myself that when I was reading the books that is how I imagined Minho, he looked exactly what I thought he would look like.

Most of the cast had British accents which was amazing!

Whenever I was near Thomas, Dylan always comes over or watched us. Everyone is so nice, I can't believe I have such great co-stars! Then James Dashner walks in! I had no clue I would even meet him, my eyes widen and so does my mouth, Dylan is next to me and he closes my mouth and laughs at me, Wes walks up to Dashner and begins to talk. Then they both walk towards Dylan and I.

I would love some feedback on this imagine, I am going to make more and possibly make an imagine on Kylie's character Aspen and her life in the Glade!

Word Count: 558