Update

Hey everyone, Sorry I've been away for so long. There's been a lot going on and I've been very busy. I'd like to address some questions I've been getting which I apologize for not answering sooner.

Q: Toby can't feel pain? Why can he feel pain in this book?
A: I am well aware that Ticci Toby can't feel pain in his origin story as his nerve endings are destroyed and therefore can't feel pain. This au was loosly based off a different AU i read in middle school. The au was about slender repairing Toby's nerve endings so he could feel pain again. I took that idea with permission from the original au writer and added my own fucked up twist and turns along the way. I have explained this but some people still aren't getting that.

Q: Are you going to finish this au?
A: I don't have a clear answer for this question for a few reasons. One; this was my pride and joy when I was in middle school but I feel like I've done nothing but drag it on past its readable views. This story was originally supposed to end at chapter 20 but seeing how many people enjoyed it, I changed so many details to keep it going. Two; Looking back on it I see how many errors and massive inconsistencies the story has and that has caused a great deal of concern for the continuation of it. Three; hate comments. While most of those comments are old, I've been getting a lot of new ones that I've done my best at deleting but they still manage to get past. When I started this AU in middle school I had a learning disability that made spelling very hard for me. I couldn't grasp how sentences worked or grammer and it kept me from doing a lot of what I enjoyed. I still struggle with that to this day. If I do end up finishing this, there will most likely only two more chapters.

Q: Why don't all of the CPs match their origin story.
A: Copyright reasons back in middles school. A teacher scared the shit out of me and told me to change the stories or I'd go to jail. I was 13. I hate her to this day.

There are more questions but i don't know how to answer all of them in this so I answered the main ones. I apologize again