Chapter 6

Toby P.O.V

He just pressed his lips to mine and I felt my arms wrap around his waist and under the back of his hoodie. He lost his balance and we both fell over on to the bed behind us. The kissing became rougher with each minute that passed till he had pulled off his hoodie and was taking deep breaths. I felt my face grow hot and when he smirked I knew that my face was as red as it felt. He bent back down and pulled me onto his lap where he bite my neck. I gasped in pain but the pain was replaced with a moan as he found my sweet spot and licked it softly. He bite harder and harder till i could feel the blood run down my neck and onto the collar of my shirt but I didn't care as long as Jeff was here I would never be alone. It wasn't long before there was a knock on the door and Jeff took me off his lap and set me on the bed with such force that I groaned out. It wasn't that type of groan that hurt when it happened but the type of groan where it felt so good that I wanted more of it. Jeff was by the door for what felt like forever but it didn't matter I was to busy looking as his scars that lined his back and arms. He closed the door and turned to me. I watched him walk over to me and he pulled me back into his lap.

**** (Not like you think)

I was shirtless by now and my pants were unbuckled same as Jeff. He had left love bites along my neck and chest but I didn't care if anyone saw them or didn't I loved the sounds he made and he loved the ones I made. He was taller than me by 6 inches but I didn't care all the same. He tossed me on the bed and slowly licked down my stomach till he reached my pants line and he hooked his fingers on my pants and slowly started to pull down but stopped short of himself. "let me ask you this Toby...Do you love me?"

I stared at him for a minute and smiled pulling him to my lips where he kissed my roughly and forcefully. "Yes I do."

I guess we fell asleep because when I woke up Jeff was in his underwhere. I blushed and pulled away from him getting clothes to shower but he sat up ad smiled. "I know you weren't leaving without telling me right."

I laughed and bent down and kissed,his hands moved to my waist and he pulled me down on him. He than twisted himself so he was on top of me his smirk dark and sexy. I felt him bite me again and again till I was moaning so much I felt him against my leg. He quickly stood up and sat in his desk chair,his face redder than blood and his hand was on his jeans. I smiled and went to the shower. Jeff had gotten a little excited and now he was upset about it. Oh well as long as he only got excited for me and me only. I to was excited about my new love life and I would kill anyone who got in my way.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jeff: O_O DUDE!!
Me: I think it was well deserved

Toby: Thats hot...oh crap Slender is calling me bye
Jeff: Wait! Come back!

Me: That will teach you to not mess with me anymore.

Jeff: *Glares* Oh I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget!

Me: *wide eyed* Don't even thin about it Jeff
Jeff *Tackels me* watch and learn *Bites my neck roughly*

Me: OW!! JEFF GET OFF OF ME!!!

Jeff: Make me!
Me: I'm telling Toby!

*I'm so sorry guys Jeff is a jerk and I'm also sorry it took so long to update school was H3ll for the last few mouths*