Jisun (fromis_9) - ASMR

Start from the beginning

We ended up playing a bunch of teamwork games during the stream since, according to Saerom, she wanted to show the odd but extremely romantic connection we had. Those were her words, not mine. Even though the two of us denied everything the leader said, after all was said and done, Jisun and I did really well in all of them, even causing viewers and members alike to call it weird and slightly unnerving. Of course, the two of us took it as a compliment. It simply meant we were in tune with each other.

This was also when both flovers and fromis_9 members ultimately decided we were perfect for each other. There are times we're completely different people and times where we are the exact same person. Even fans who were against our relationship couldn't deny the connection we had.

The two of us washed our dishes and relaxed on the couch for a bit, simply bathing in the light of the TV, not really watching what was being broadcasted. My mind was too busy thinking about what I would be doing on an ASMR video with Jisun and speaking of her, I bet she was thinking the same thing too. 

I glanced over to see what she was doing.

Dozing off. 

That's what she was doing. And it was adorable.

With her mouth open just a tad, Jisun's head slowly tilted onto my shoulder as her mind headed off to dreamland. Her shoulders slowly rose and fell as she breathed softly. Even though she didn't do anything except sit on this couch all day, she was clearly tired. Probably tired from doing nothing all day.

A chuckle escaped my lips as I turned the TV off.

With the only light source flicked off, Jisun jolted awake. Her head shot up from my shoulder and dazedly looked around the room, almost like she had no idea where she was.

Her eyes slowly scanned her surroundings until they landed on me as I tried really hard to hold in a laugh. She didn't notice this though and let out a satisfied hum before standing up from the couch. "Let's do that ASMR video now."

Jisun's voice sounded super drowsy and very very very cute.

My girlfriend and I slowly made her way to our shared bedroom where she had a small setup for recording a video on the floor. It wasn't much, but it worked. A camera, a mic, her laptop, and a small knee-high laptop table were all she really needed anyway.

Jisun disappeared into the bathroom to get some props for today's ASMR video while I sat down on the bed to wait for her. It only took a few seconds for her to reemerge from the bathroom with a basket of stuff in hand, though her eyes looked pretty droopy from being tired.

She nearly tripped over her feet in her drowsy state, but we managed to get to her little recording corner in one piece. Sliding her feet under the laptop table, she motioned for me to sit down next to her, which I did. Even with the camera off, just looking at it as it pointed at me was pretty nerve-wracking.

"So just sit there and look cute. I'll let you know what you have to do when it comes to it." Jisun softly spoke into my ear. A small chill ran through my body as her breath grazed my skin. "Oh, and try to talk softly."

I gave her a timid nod.

"Don't worry about a thing, hun. Just be you and it'll turn out great." Her cute little smile came out as she pecked me on the cheek.

A small smile graced my lips as well as Jisun fiddled with the camera a little to get the recording started. It didn't take long though since Jisun was pretty much a camera wiz with the amount of experience she's gotten with these ASMR videos. She popped the camera on the tripod before turning to me.

"You ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." A giggle came out of me as Jisun took my hand under the table and gave it a quick squeeze.