Jisun (fromis_9) - ASMR

Start from the beginning

Especially with the predicament brought by the virus, she's been making a lot more videos lately. I guess there isn't much else to do. With her group's activities being halted and not being able to freely go outside, at least she's keeping busy and entertaining plenty of fans along the way. We're all in this together, after all.

"Ah, sounds good." I stared at her beautiful face from across the table as she examined the cooking she had done, checking the inside of her steak. "Just let me know when so I don't disturb you."

The two of us ate in comfortable silence before Jisun spoke up to ask something I wasn't expecting.

"Actually, I was thinking..." The girl before me fiddled with her utensils in her hand for a moment. "I was thinking if you could to be in this video with me today."

Jisun looked up from her plate, clearly nervous by her own proposition. Sure, the fans know about our relationship. Her company released a statement and confirmed the two of us were dating a year into our time together. The two of us were extremely nervous about the news, but thankfully, I was more or less accepted by flovers.

I wasn't forced into the public eye though. I've only shown up in a few VLives and vlogs that have been posted on the fromis_9 YouTube channel, the most recent one being one about the process of Jisun moving in with me.

Of course, there were a few people who were against the idea of me both being in a relationship with the great, ranked number one "Idol School" contestant in Roh Jisun and being in the occasional fromis_9 vlog, but the other members were keen to get me on camera more often. In particular, Jiwon and her crazy antics. She'd always try and catch me off guard while running around with the camera in hand, hoping to capture me doing weird things like napping on the couch of their dorm with a silly sleeping face or simply taking care of all of the girls by cooking dinner with Jisun.

I calmly put my fork down and reached across the dining table to take Jisun's hand in mine. Her dainty fingers were shaking a little and I rubbed my thumb over her knuckles. She wasn't one to be overly affectionate and is rather reserved most of the time, so I could tell asking me to join her on camera was a big leap in her eyes.

I let out a soft chuckle, hoping it would get my girlfriend to calm down a little, which thankfully, it worked. Her eyes softened as she looked up from her plate. "Of course I'd like to join you. Though, I don't know much about ASMR so you're going to have to help me with that."

A glint of happiness appeared in the girl's eyes as the corners of her lips curled up a tad bit into a soft smile. It didn't seem like much, but knowing the girl isn't extremely expressive at times, it was her equivalent of a smile that could put the sun to shame.

"Don't worry about a thing. I'll help you through it all. It's pretty easy anyway."

A smile lasted on her face throughout dinner, never faltering. It was nice to see her so happy. Even after a year of being together, her smile still manages to make my heart flutter in my chest every time. Usually, she wears a sort of pensive look on her face. Mainly because she's either worried about something or she's thinking about something really hard. Though sometimes it's just because she's just completely zoned out, which is definitely cute in its own way.

Today though, she was just beaming with unquestionable happiness. 

We finished up dinner soon after. The two of us didn't talk much, but we aren't really talkative either. Most of the time, we can tell what each other is thinking sheerly through body language. Jisun's group members always joke about us being able to communicate telepathically which might as well be true at this point after the first VLive I appeared on with the girls of fromis_9.