The Beginning: Part 1

I live with my brother, Dylan O'Brien. My name is Kylie O'Brien I have brown hair and blue eyes, yeah different from Dylan's even though we are twins, I go on Instagram and the first post is from James Dashner's account. It says they are making a movie for "The Maze Runner" I leaps in excitement.

Then I yell "Dyl Pickle!" I hear him sigh and walk down the stairs. "What?" he asks "The Maze Runner is going to be a movie! You should addition for Thomas!" "Should I?" "Yes I always pictured you as Thomas" "Ok I'll addition, only if you do also" "For who?" I pick up my phone because it started to ring. It's an unknown number, I pick it up and the caller says

"Hello this is Wes Ball, we are filming a movie, it's based on the book The Maze Runner, is this Kylie O'Brien?"

"Yes this is Kylie O'Brien"

"Good evening Kylie, I have seen you in other movies and I am interested in you playing Aspen. I would like to ask you to addition, if you would like"

"I was actually just talking to my brother about auditioning. Did you say Aspen?"

"Yes, she is a new character, she isn't in the books, Aspen is in the group that arrived in the maze first."

I agree to auditioning and Wes says he will send Dylan and I an email with all the details.

After I hang up the phone I squeal. "Dylan!" I scream

He gets up and asks who it was "It was Wes, the director for The Maze Runner!" I answer.

He looks at me in shock but also looks very confused, I tells him everything Wes told me.

After I explains to him I go to look at the script he sent me so I can learn more about Aspen.

I read Aspen's description and I match her perfectly. I squeals and jumps up and down.

Then I reads the next sentence and my jaw drops to the floor I keep repeating myself saying "Oh my god!" under my breath many times.

I am left in shock and Dylan hears me and comes to me asking me "What!?"

I hope you all enjoyed the start to this imagine, I would love some feedback, thank you so much for reading. Hope you enjoyed it! The next imagine the cast will come into the story! Stay tuned!

(Edit: The chapters get longer)

Word Count: 413