"You paying for my hair to get done? Oh okay." I gave him a thumbs up. "Queen doing me some braids this weekend anyway."

"I'm sick already." Ki smiled at us walking over with the Tink girl. "My sister just wanted to follow me."

"Oh." Queen said under her breath.

"Y'all ain't miss me?" The girl smacked her teeth laughing.

"Ahh." They boys did dry laughs.

"As you can see we didn't but where the food." Trae looked around before spotting the table walking off with Queen.

"How y'all been?"

Crickets filled my hears watching them ignore her I looked around not knowing what to do.

"Y'all got me fucked up acting like we ain't use to be cool, especially you Santana."

"When did we use to fuck with you? You were his bitch not our friend know the difference" Assen tweisted his lips.

"Ain't you India sister?" She turned to Ken.

"Yeah and what about it?"

"Nothing just wondering where my friend at..."

That explained it all. "Did the photographer take y'all pictures?" I asked Ki seeing him walking around.

"Yeah you really didn't have to do all this." She pouted.

"It's nothing."

Tinka eyed me for a good minute really observing me, she could be gay, "Ohh." She laughed looking at Santana.

Oh must thought he was single or something really hope she not going to be a problem. "Ohh dumb ass." Sin said to himself as Santana dad placed the box in the middle of the yard.

"Your ass hanging out and shit." Santana pulled down my shorts holding me closely.

"You just wanted to touch me." Taking this big hat off I handed it to him laying down my hair, "It's hot."

"You barley have clothes on.."

"Everybody please stand on the side you think the baby is, if you already know stand in the middle!" Her mom yelled.

"What's gone pop out?" An older lady asked standing real close to the box.

"A giant pussy, back up Aretha." Assen pushed her back.

"And I'm the blunt one? Let's fucking not..." Trae mouth dropped shaking his head.

"You did the same thing in Tennessee y'all twins get over it."

"On the count of three they are going to open the box."

"1."

"2."

"..." Assen got on his knee looking at the ground.

"Ion know why y'all stopped counting." Assen looked at them dumbly as he stood up from his knee holding a black and mild.

"3."