𝗹𝘂𝗹𝘅𝗰𝗮𝘆 too deep- dvsn lol
Load all comments
megantt  Girl- What you know about that
sin.er  SHE IS WILDING @wizz
tharealqueen You grown it's the cup for me tho
wizz Remember that

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮

Remember what? I have excellent memory

'I won't make you pull out'... I'M not going to pull out been real generous on the condoms.

Plan B and the Stairs got me tonight.

LMAOO Bye fr

"This is about to be the most ghettoest baby shower since aunt minnies."

"No its not I helped planed it."

Ki really didn't have help, her mom didn't agree on her keeping the baby, her father went ghost on her after having her car repoed. I didn't want her to get depressed and give up on her life everybody needs somebody. She did apologized for what happened with Assen situation and Instagram, I kept it rolling and being my mature self.

"Who is this Tink girl everybody posting on Instagram." I accidentally said out loud clicking on her page.

𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗮_𝗺

𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗮_𝗺 ..❣️

( I followed her Twitter all she used to post was about her ex and her messing with somebody boyfriend she didn't know blah blah just negative energy)

"That's your boyfriend's ex, like real deal ex."

"Oh, she pretty his taste weird and all over the place."

"Tuh I ain't know her like that but she cocky as hell her personality makes her ugly."

"Long as she don't start anything it don't matter to  me, came for the baby not the people."

"This bitch deep as fuck." Trae parked handing me my keys. "Look at her big ass."

"Trae stop talking about people mommas." I smacked his hand walking through the grass.

"Damn you wanted to be crip today or sum?" Assen looked at my outfit.

"No, it's a gender reveal."

"We really ain't had to come cause we know."

Santana stared at me for the longest before actually giving me a kiss on the cheek, "It's the hat thats blowing me."