THIRTEEN

"Let me fuck you, Let me suck you, Let me eat you, Let me hold you"
__________________________

GABRIEL

"You have a meeting with Mr.Brown in three minutes sir... should I set up the computer in the room?" I heard my assistant say behind me and I sighed looking at her through my computer.

"You know that whenever I have a meeting, the room has to be set up before it starts right?" I turn around in my chair meeting with her shaky blue eyes.

"I'm sorry sir" She looked away, apologizing and I sighed turning back around focusing on my computer.

"Don't let it happen again... you're excused Katherine" I stood up from my chair following her as I went to the conference room seeing another one of my employees fixing up the room.

"Thank you for setting up the room Erin, both of you get out and do your job right" Both women ran out the room terrified and I sat down at the head of the table staring ahead at the white screen where the projector projects. I placed my hand on the table tapping my fingers waiting for Brown. The door opened and walked in Brown with some of his employees who set up his things while he walked towards me.

"We have a lot to discuss Mr.King" He said and I stood up shaking hands with him.

"I know" I sat back down watching one of his employees connect their computer to the projector and perfecting a plan to merge a few of my hotel's and his casino's into one building.

-

I walked back into my office after the long hour meeting, I was glad my day of work was over I was annoyed and tired. I stood up relieved to have some free time before I had to head back home. I stood up from my desk and grabbed my coat from the hanger and walked out my office ignoring my assistant that was on my way to the office.

"Mr.King-"

"I had my scheduled cleared for the rest of the day whoever want me tell them I'm free another time... whenever I'm free" I walked inside the glass elevator seeing her sigh and I press the lobby. As I walked out the elevator I walked past the group of employees who gathered by the front desk and I got outside getting inside my car that was ready for me in front.

My phone began ringing and I see from the screen of my car that it was Robert, I picked up the call. "Robert?"

"What the fuck are you doing Gabriel?" I heard Gabriela's voice and I ran my hand through my hair sighing. Fucking hell...

GABRIELA

"I've been craving chipotle for weeks... after this I'm going to watch tv when I get back and wait for you" I said to Jennie hearing her co workers in the background.

"How's work?" I asked placing on my sweater and she groaned.

"Fucking awful. I hate working in this club, but I make great tips so it doesn't matter... the hours are so much" I took the phone off speaker and placed it against my ear. I grabbed my small black wallet and keys, stuffing it into my back pocket and left the apartment. I locked the door looking down both ends of the halls seeing a black figure quickly move inside the elevator.

"Hey Jen I'll call you back" I hung up the phone and placed my hands in my pockets. I kicked open the door to the stairs and quickly jogged down to the main floor. I passed by Craig and went outside feeling with the cool breeze. It was good that I was near a bunch of restaurants but that also meant that it was usually crowded almost everywhere I went.