Chapter 15

"You want to handcuff me?" Stiles asked his dad. He looked back at me and I got a chill down my spine. "I was wondering if Ashlyn was ever gonna do that when we were dating. It's kind of hot." He smirked. I am disgusted.

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others." Stilinski said. Stiles held his wrists up and his dad put them on him. Stiles looked up at his father with a different look than what he was sporting earlier. "You're not my son." Stiles cocked his head to the side and snapped the handcuffs off of his wrist.

I heard a growl behind me and Derek charged Stiles as Allison and Chris walked into the loft. Stiles grabbed Derek and threw him against the wall. Damn. He's stronger than Derek. Allison pointed a stun gun at him and shot it. Stiles grabbed it before it hit him. He twisted it and threw it away out of Allison's hand.

I heard a gun cocking and I turned to look. Chris was holding a pistol up to Stiles' face.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this." Stilinski's voice was shaking.

"Why not?" Chris asked. "I've done it before. Werewolves, Berserkers. I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list."

"You're going to shoot my son."

"You said it yourself, Sherriff. That's not your son."

My chest was hurting from the pressure. "Put it down." I managed to get out. Stiles smirked.

Stiles' facial expression changed and tears welled up in his eyes. "Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, dad."

"Don't listen." Chris said, his gaze never leaving Stiles.

"Put it down. Now! Do it! Put it down!" Stilinski pulled a gun on Chris. "Put it down!"

Stiles looked from his dad to Chris and his face changed. "Pull the trigger." He murmured. "Come on."

"Listen to me, you put the gun down now!"

"Shoot me." Stiles challenged.

"Put the gun down now!"

"Dad." Allison spoke up and I looked back at her.

"Shoot me! SHOOT ME!" Stiles yelled.

"Argent, you put it down!" Stilinski yelled.

"Strife." I heard Allison say.

Oh, God. I know what's happening. "Stop, stop it! This is what he wants. This is exactly what he wants." I spoke up.

"Not exactly." Stiles looked at me. "I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out. Because you're not here to kill me. You're here to protect me." He walked behind us as Derek, Allison, Sheriff and Chris started fighting the Oni that appeared. Stiles winked at me as he walked off.

The Oni disappeared as quick as they showed up. 

"What happened?!" Scott ran in, heaving.

"They disappeared." Allison said. "They literally just vanished.

"And so did Stiles." I sighed.

Allison took me back to her house and her dad told me that I could sleep in his room tonight. He would take the couch. As I walked into the room. I heard Allison talking to her dad.

"Dad."

"Hmm?"

"Were you really gonna pull the trigger on Stiles?" Allison asked.