Chapter 7 - The Helicarrier Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Oh where, oh where, could it be?"

Tony, Bruce and Barton look at her as the scepter begins moving on its own.

"Is it hiding in the scepter? Has it gone off all on its own? Oh where, oh where, has the mind-stone gone?" She sings again as Natasha comes in, Fury following behind her, they frown as the scepter shakes without being touched.

"What is she doing?" Fury asks worriedly as Steve comes into the room, his eyes focus on her as the scepter vibrates.

He lifts his shield quickly and tosses it towards her, Klaus is beside her instantly before she can deflect it herself and he catches it midair glaring at Steve.

Klaus' fangs descend and his veins come out as his eyes glow yellow.

Her mates are blocking her from his view before Steve can blink again, her kids beside her, looking much deadlier then he has ever seen kids look before.

"What are you?" Steve asks worriedly as he looks wide eyed at the fangs baring from many of the men in front of him and the flashing yellow eyes across many of the faces.

Fury beside him sighs and shakes his head in irritation, then rubs his temples.

"Not again" he mutters to himself, drawing the attention of Tony and Bruce to him. So he sits down beside a highly amused Barton to watch the upcoming show.

"That is our mate you tried to hurt." Klaus says in a deadly calm voice as he stares at the boy that has been getting on his nerves since he arrived.

Klaus drops the shield and vamps to Steve quickly, wrapping his hand around his throat and slamming the Captain straight into the wall across the room forcefully.

"There isn't anyone we wouldn't kill if it means Elena's safety" Klaus says dangerously as he places his hand over where Steve's heart is, he so badly wants to yank his heart out.

Her mates are giddy now (except for Tony and Bruce because they have no idea what the fuck is going on and they certainly don't know they're her mates too.)

Steve try's to pull Klaus' hand off from around his throat but. . He. Is. Not. Strong. Enough. . He is always too strong, what the fuck is this man? Are they all like this?

Most of the avengers/shield in the room minus Fury and Barton gets defensive, he moved faster then they've ever seen anyone move before.

Steve gasps for breath when Klaus looses his hand just enough to let him have a little more air "normally for such a threat against her, I would just tear out your heart or kill everyone you love and then proceed to do so" Klaus says to him with a small smile on his face.

Fury motions for them to stand down, they reluctantly do so, the others avengers eyes are narrowed dangerously.

They want to intervene, but Fury, Phil and Barton both shake their heads at them vigorously.

"Don't threaten our mate again" Klaus says sternly as he drops his hand "I have over a thousand years on you, you don't want to test me."

Perhaps it's just the way he looks at his mate as if she is a waste of space here that pisses him off? Not, this boy isn't just pissing him off, he's pissing off the majority of them.

"Actually, what the fuck are all of you?" Tony asks as he shakes his head "vampires?" He asks sarcastically, that guy moved fast and considering the whole traveling through a vortex thing he doubts that they're mutants.

"I don't think just vampire works for these guys" Elena says with a small smile as the stone finally comes out of the scepter and goes straight to the palm of her hand, her smile widens.