Epilogue (Pt. 2): Bohemian Rhapsody

👑

👑

Park Yebin was instantly met with a warmth of SM Entertainment's lobby, realizing how cold she must've been from the chilly outside.

Once readjusting her guitar case at her back, she waltzed up to what obviously was the front desk to the company. The female receptionist instantly laser focused on her, all while she was still typing away at her computer with those slender, manicured fingers. She was typing so hard that the sound of the clacking nearly drowned out the song playing about the lobby.

"Can I help you?" The woman asked in a tired tone.

"I'm Park Yebin and—"

"Reason?"

Yebin bit down at her tongue. She has been warned. She was told that the usual receptionist of the front desk was brutal. She refrained from letting her blood boil over over something stupid.

"I am here to meet someone."

"She came here for me, actually."

The two women turned their attention to the new voice. There stood a lady that had to be around the same age as Yebin, dressed in a loose button up shirt and a pair of thick leggings. With her thick brunette hair tied into a bun on top of her head, she looked quite out of place from the fancy and pristine interior of SM. She walked forward and linked her arm with Yebin, who sighed in relief upon seeing her.

"Shim Jiwoo-sshi, you meet with quite a lot of interesting characters, you know," the receptionist muttered, her glare zoned onto the other.

"All in my passion for work, you know. I feel as if I work much more than my cousin around here."

"Clearly not."

"Harsh," Jiwoo sighed with a small pout. "We'll be off then!" The shorter lass pulled at Yebin's arm, basically dragging her away from the front desk. The two of them walked towards the elevators. Jiwoo pressed the up button, now they just had to wait for it. "Yebin-unnie, I should've also warned you, you gotta be blunt and detailed with that receptionist. She really doesn't like half-assed answers."

"She's a bit rude," Yebin grumbled.

"She does her job well though." Jiwoo then bared a wide smile. "It's nice to finally meet you face to face, Yebin-unnie. I can't believe we never got to meet despite chatting with each other for, what, three years?"

"I know. It's crazy! It'd also be much easier to work together this way."

Jiwoo clasped her hands together, lovingly leaning onto Yebin. "You are god-sent, unnie! When I suggested that idea, I was mostly kidding but you really went for it. I could've flown to you. You're still studying in school, right?"

"It's fine, Jiwoo, seriously! I missed Korea a lot, so this was the perfect excuse to return," Yebin chided, just as the elevator doors dinged open. The two women stepped into the empty space. Jiwoo then pressed the button of the brightly lit seven.