Bong-ju laughed silently as he looked at her. Soobin suddenly stood up and walked toward Bong-ju and flipped his table. "Next time pick someone that is your same size." Soobin said. He quietly walked out and stood beside Y/N.

"What are doing here?" Y/N asked in shock. "How about we do something fun instead of standing here?" Soobin asked. He held Y/N's hand and slowly crept away so that no one would notice them.

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked. She was pulled by Soobin who was running around like a small puppy. They were very far from the school ground now.

Soobin suddenly stopped causing Y/N to bump into him. "Y/N..... Did you ever mess Seoul?" Soobin asked. Y/N thought for a while. "Well yeah...... I mean we don't have internet or games...." Y/N said. "Do you want to go there?" Soobin asked. "What??"

"I mean, we can run for the rest of the day and hang out there." Soobin said. "I know you hate school but I never thought you would actually run." Y/N said. "But we only live once. I don't care about what punishment we will get so tell me quickly...... yes or no?" Soobin asked.

"Fine let's go and have fun." Y/N said. The both smiled and went to the train station.

Soobin bought two tickets and the both rode on the train. People had given them weird looks since normal students had to be in school by that time.

Y/N looked through the window and smiled. She took out her headphones and gave one to Soobin. "Want to listen to some music?" Y/N asked. Soobin nodded his head.

Y/N smiled as she took out her phone. She tried to unlock it but the battery was dead. "Oh no...." Y/N sighed. "I will play the music." Soobin said. He plugged the headphones to his phone and turned on music.

Y/N enjoyed the beat of the music. She soon noticed that the song was familiar to her.

"Black Swan?" Y/N asked. "Yeah... it's very popular and honestly I like deep music." Soobin said with a smile. Y/N felt a very weird feeling. It was Deja vu, as if she had been in such a situation from before.

"Where do you want to go?" Soobin asked. "Um.... an arcade?" Y/N said. "This is too simple.... I know a place we can go to, it's a very special place to me...." Soobin said. Y/N looked at his smile, it was genuine and bright.

"Shall we go there then?" Y/N asked. She got off the train and Soobin followed her. "I promise you will enjoy your time there!" Soobin said. "I better do or else you will be dead!" Y/N laughed as she hit Soobin on his chest playfully.

Y/N and Soobin walked together as Soobin lead the way. "How far is it?" Y/N asked. "It's not that far.... we will reach soon." Soobin said.