💧

Aqua ran into the palace and went to find her sister.

"Rapunzel! I need your- what's Pascal playing with?" Aqua asked curiously when she saw Pascal playing with a blue marble.

"It's just a big blue marble that came from Neserdnia today on the shipment.  Now, what do you need? Did you figure out the scroll?" Rapunzel asked curiously.

"Not yet, but I need the healing incantation and the decay incantation. It'll help us in deciphering the entire scroll," Aqua said with a serious look.

"Of course, here." Rapunzel grabbed a piece of paper and a pen before copying down the incantations for Aquaria.

"Thank you, sis," Aqua said as she hugged Rapunzel after taking the paper.

"Of course. I love you. Tell Varian we all say hi," Rapunzel said and Aqua nodded.

"I love you too, sis, and I will definitely tell him." Aqua smiled brightly before leaving to go back to Varian.

🧪

The two spent weeks working to fully decipher the scroll, but they couldn't find the fourth incantation anywhere on the scroll.

"Maybe there's a second scroll. Maybe the fourth incantation was just too dangerous to put on the same scroll as the others," Aqua said as Varian tried to think.

"Maybe you're right but I just have a gut feeling that we're missing something..." Varian hummed and sighed softly.

"Why don't we take a break... hey! I know what'll cheer you up! Each day we can do a metals competition!" Aqua suggested and Varian perked up.

"That sounds like fun!" He said with a smile.

"Let's get started then! Day one!" Aqua started to write down the names of the metal on a sheet of paper that would be competing.

☀️

The sun was shining bright and the birds were chirping.

Rapunzel had spent her morning continuing the mural painting on the ceiling of her room.

"I was always taught nobody's got it all," Rapunzel sang as she painted a bird on her ceiling and gently dabbed a bit of paint on Pascal's nose. "And I never thought I had a shot at all. But to my surprise, look at how lucky I've been. Whoa."

She looked around at the paintings that decorated her ceiling.

"Freedom to explore. Work that I love to do. Friends that I adore. 'Specially, well, you-know-who. I'm not keeping score, still though I pretty much win," Rapunzel sang with a huge smile on her face.

"Yes, I get to be the girl who has everything. The world on a golden string and somehow it's mine."

She grabbed her hair and swung from one rafter to another.

"Just look at me, the girl who has everything. And I can tell everything is gonna be fine," she sang happily as she painted a purple branch.