"Not to be all in your business but you got divorced not to long ago and you know maybe she needed a bit of a vacation... you shouldn't stress about it she needs space too" I said and he side eyes me. Gabriel turned around stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"I guess... bella" He said with a calm face. I pretended like I didn't understand him but my heart was beating so fast.

(beautiful)

"Why are you blushing?" Gabriel smirked. "It's good that's your talking to me again... after you kept avoiding me" I tilted my head to the side while smiling innocently.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I clapped my hands together getting ready to leave this room.

"Jennie's waiting for me... I should go" I say and he nods his head.

"By the way you look beautiful" I stopped in my tracks as I was about to open the door, I didn't look back but cleared my throat. I couldn't feel my face heating up, my heart pumping.

"Thank you" I bit my lip and I ran out the room.

-

"He complimented you? That's it! I swear I was waiting for stories about how he kissed you, made out or even better had sex!" Jennie raised her voice and I shushed her, when I left he was still in office at any point if he walked by he could hear.

"He still might be in his office. Kiss? I would never kiss my own boss" I stood up from the bed and Jennie hummed dissatisfied. Jennie clung onto the towel as she placed her underwear on  in front of me.

"Please get some dick Gaby, for the love of god you liked it when he choked you. And that honestly scares me a little bit" I roll my eyes and plop back on the bed.

"I'm awkward, what am I supposed to do pull him down into a kiss. Gabriel is like six feet tall, I would need a ladder to meet with his face" I said and Jennie squealed happily.

"You're admitting that you want to kiss him!... please do it! so I can hear some real stories" Jennie walked into my closet and I groaned. I felt like a fucking teenager in high school, scared to walk up to the boy I liked or even speak to him. I would admire from afar and eventually lose interest because I was too pussy to do something.

"Alright enough of this boy talk. It's a girls night and we're getting fucking drunk" Jennie came out in a two piece denim outfit with black knee high boots.

 It's a girls night and we're getting fucking drunk" Jennie came out in a two piece denim outfit with black knee high boots

-

"I'm sending guards to keep an eye on the both of you" I hear Gabriel say behind me as I place on my leather jacket since it was cold and I turn around taking out my hair from the jacket and shaking my head.

"I would like to have fun tonight and not have the feeling that I'm being watched" I said and he ran his hand down his chin.

"I wasn't asking you Gabriela, I was telling you that guards are going to be watching over you" His face in a cold expression not cracking a smile and I laughed holding in the actual words I wanted to say.