Lin stopped walking when she reached the entrance and squatted down to wait comfortably until the rest of the suicide squad arrived at the scene. "Slowpokes" She mocked them and grinned, winking at Chato and sneering at Flag. "Kept me waiting long enough, let's go already!"

"Lin don't you dare" Flag warned her with a harsh scowl on his face and a burning glare. "I said don't! Remember that I can blow your head off if I need to? Yeah this counts" He growled at her when she didn't stop, making her come to a screeching halt with one foot ready to press down on the broken stairs leading up to their building.

She stomped back down, muttering a 'fine' with a pout until she wrapped her arm around Chato's. "He's such a buzzkill" Lin whined to him and blew Flag a raspberry when he snapped his head around to glare at her, his hand twitching at his side.

Lin stared as Deadshot marched up to Flag, leaned down and said something that she couldn't hear before he walked up the stairs and entered the building. She scoffed when he didn't get threatened like she did when she wanted to do it, probably because Flag feared Deadshot more than he did her, but still. She released Chato and rushed up the stairs, past Flag and up to where Deadshot was walking, ignoring the looks the squad sent her.

"Mind if we tag along?" Flag asked Deadshot with a bite to his words. The criminal didn't answer, instead he continued scouting the building for any more of the weird monsters they had just defeated.

Lin stared at the empty hallway of what probably used to be a busy place full of people rushing to and from work. Papers laid scattered on the floor, probably having been thrown there when the building was evacuated, or by the wind that rushed through the broken windows. All she could hear was the sound of their heavy footsteps and some of the squad's heavy breathing that would have revealed their position if anyone was to be stalking them. Deadshot and Flag took the lead, much to her dismay, and would even go as far as walking faster to get ahead of her if she decided to get ahead of them. The two men stared at the screens showing the live-footage from the various cameras around them, but saw nothing of interest.

"Looks like we have a spot of luck, eh?" Boomerang joked, his accent standing out from the rest of the mainly american ones. " Be a walk in the park. Easy peasy", he continued even after seeing the look Deadshot gave him, showing that he was not appreciating the other man's comments.

Lin stifled a laugh but grew somber when she saw how Harley tried desperately to catch her eye. It's better this way, Lin thought, to both her and me.

"Don't make me shoot you" Deadshot seriously told the joking Australian and frowned when he heard the chuckling from the threatened man.

The group moved on from the lobby and up another set of stairs when they heard the pling of a nearby elevator. Lin's eyes snapped up and widened in surprise when she saw Harley's pale face grin down at her before winking and biting her lower lip. The woman growled in anger, Harley had left her behind... again. The situation was all too familiar and it made anger bubble up inside of her. Memories of all the times Harley had left Jay and her behind played in her head-- and add on the fact that now she wasn't even sure where Harley's loyalties was.

"That your idea?" Deadshot taunted her. "But she left you behind"

"That wasn't my idea. She acted on her own, don't mix me in with her bullshit" Lin shot back and pushed Deadshot's chest to make him move out of her way. "Now get out of my face before I give you a free plastic surgery"

"She told me that you've been having trouble in paradise" He said and raised his hands. "Don't shoot the messenger. Not my fault you two freaks scared her off"

Lin grinned mockingly at him before brandishing one of her knives she had brought for the mission. "I'm this close to fixing that ugly mug of yours. My troubles are none of your business, and for your information we didn't scare her off. Harley was never cut out for our life but her obsession with Joker and I kept her there."