Chapter 4

Harleen had woken up in a wonderful mood today, she woke up early so she could even have breakfast before driving to work. She had also decided to have a session with both Joker and Lin at the same time. Her co-workers called her crazy and warned her that they are very dangerous.

"So Harley, how are you feeling?" Joker grins at her with Lin in his lap. Harleen had also decided to entirely skip any kind of restrictions. It was clear as day that Joker loved Lin very much, when he walked into the room he only had eyes for her, his eyes never strayed and neither did hers. First thing he did when he sat down was pull the girl onto his lap and lock their lips together.

"I'm good, how are you?" She didn't bother correcting them on her name anymore, she found that the more she showed that it bothered her the more they said it.

"I'm very good doc, you brought my Lin to me" He stroked Lin's cheek and the girl press her face against his hand.

"I thought we could try the sessions with both of you" She stated clearing her throat.

"Thank you Harley, you look very pretty today" Lin tell her with a big smile on her face.

"Thank you" Harleen reply pushing some stray strands of hair behind her ear. "Now how about we do some word association?"

"I was so happy that day, harls" Lin tell her companion through the bars. "I hadn't seen him in so long. The guards wouldn't let us do anything at the same time" She pout.

"I know, sugah. Puddin' made them pay though, he always does" Harley close her eyes reaching out a hand imagining what it would feel like to feel Lin's hand in hers again.

"I know, do you think he misses us?" Lin ask Harley, she wants to believe he does but they've been there for so long.

"Of course he does, he'll come for us" Harley promises.

Meanwhile:

Frost approached the green door with caution before pushing it open. Immediately a gun is pointed at his face. He walks in with a blank face as he stare at his boss. Joker hadn't smiled since his girls left him, at first he thought it was nice and quiet but that didn't last long. He had painted a large sloppy smile bit a black pen on his face and he had put all of the weapons and knives he had in the room in several circles around him. The room was a mess and Joker was an even bigger one.

"Where are they?" He ask Frost

"It's complex, it's not just them. Everybody's disappearing." Frost inform his boss who slowly lean his head back with a tired groan. "There's this new law where if you're bad enough bad guy they stick terrorist on your jacket. They send you to this swamp in Louisiana. Black site. That's where they are" Joker put his head down. "So what are we doing?" Frost ask his boss.

"Bring the car around, we're going for a drive" He fall back on the floor and let out a slow twisted laugh. "I'm coming for you Lin"

----

"I miss him Harls, I miss him so much" Lin whimper out with tears in her eyes. She's never been away from his for this long, she wants her J back.

"I know sugah, he'll come get us real soon"

"It's just so hard, y'know"

"He loves you, he'll come get us" Harley repeat, she knew he didn't love her like he did Lin. Anyone with eyes(s) could see that. He's never raised his hand against Lin like he so often does Harley. He would never harm his precious Lin, he never put her in danger, he went great lengths to keep her protected. To be honest, Harley is very jealous of Lin but she still loves her, very much.

"He loves you too" Lin reply seeing the dazed look in Harley's eyes.

"No he doesn't, but it's okay, I love him anyways. Sometimes I think he only keeps me around for you" Harley replied, she truly did love the clown but lately things just haven't been the same between them.

"I love you Harls" Lin didn't want to tell the girl that she was right, she was the one who convinced Joker to let her come with them in the end. She had convinced him time after time to keep Harley when he wanted her gone.

"I know, I love you Lin" They blow each other a kiss.

----------

Officer Griggs was sitting in a room full of people he did not want to be with. He recognised one of them, the one who pulled him there. It was a man that often stared at him when he was playing. The rest he had never seen. There were lots of men with guns in the room and he would be lying if he said it didn't make him nervous, god knows how much he owed them. Now they had sat him down on a small chair in the middle o the room and all that could be heard was the sound of a cleaver chopping meat.

" Good job, man." He pointed to the man holding the cleaver. "He's killing it"

Another man walked in. "Come on, why am I here? Alright, yeah I'm down, I get it. Alright i've had a run of bad decks." Griggs whine out looking at the man. "It's not my fault. Alright?"

The man stopped and he looked down on the officer unimpressed.

"Dude this is real." He gesture to the men in the back. "I had to stop these guys from burning down your house with your kids in it." Meat cleaver man chop down hard.

A door to his side open. The man in sunglasses from before take his glasses off and points them at him. "But you're lucky"

Another man walks in but Griggs doesn't turn away from the first man. "Yeah, maybe. Why-why do you think so?" The second man walk past the officer and Griggs doesn't recognise him. Wears a suit and sunglasses, not the type of people he's used to. The man put his case down on the table and pull out a big bundle of money.

" You're slick, what's up?" Griggs ask the case man snapping his fingers. "Griggs, you are?"

The man turn to him. "You might wanna keep that mouth shut"

"Can I go man? What the, what's going on, man. This is, this is crazy" He utter frustrated and uncomfortable.

Suddenly Griggs feel a hand slide onto his shoulder, slightly massaging it. "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah." He can feel another hand on his other shoulder.

"All of that chit-chat's gonna getcha hurt" The hands had moved up his throat before slapping his shoulders making him let out a 'oh my god'

A purring sound can be heard as Joker moves around Griggs before standing in front of him. Griggs look at him stunned . J push his hand in front of the officer's mouth and Griggs look to an forth him and the ring before pressing a short kiss to it.

Before Griggs now it, Joker has a big smile on his face and sits down in his lap with his hands on Grigg's face. "I can tell you meant that" Joker laugh stroking Grigg's neck. "Do you kiss my girls with that mouth, hm?" He purr out looking deep into the officer's eyes.

"N-no" Griggs stutter.

"You haven't touched them?"

"No, sir"

"And your wandering hands? What about them?" Joker ask tilting his head to the side.

"I haven't touched them, I swear" Griggs was beyond sweating right now.

"Good, because I'll find out if you have. Especially Lin." Joker grin but on the inside he was filled with anger at the knowledge that this is the man who's been taking "care" of Lin. " Now, you're gonna be my friend"