Shock

While Norah leads Gwen to her locker she thought of what she'll do. Would she stuff her in the locker for later or cut her with a pair of school scissors. She settled on saving her for later. Not only will she not be seen for the rest of the school day, but Carson will also think she skipped class and that she ditched them. Then later she could also teach her a lesson. When in the hall everyone walked away. They didn't want to be there, they knew what she would do. But they couldn't do anything, Norah's family was very dangerous and they didn't want to have them on their list. 

Gwen saw that people were moving away. She added this up to Norah being the school bully but put on a nice face around her friends or crush. Gwen could see right through her. She figured that she would "teach her a lesson" but Gwen was planning on reversing the play. You see, Gwen had has many encounters with people like Norah. Gwen prepared for the worst. All to suddenly Norah pushed Gwen in her locker. 

"I'll save you for later. Good luck getting out, I have 5 locks on this thing." Norah said in a not so nice manner. 

Gwen was utterly shocked. 'Five locks?!? Why so many?' Yes, she was worried about that, not that she was stuck in a locker to be beaten up later. To be honest Gwen was completely calm. She thought of a plan on how to get out. She actually liked the idea of getting beat up though. To be frank, she was a masochist, she liked the feeling of pain. She considered the idea of just staying, but then her reputation with the teachers would be ruined. So she went with her plan to get out. 

Norah met up with Kyle and Carson in the hall. They were waiting for the teacher to come back and unlock the door. 

"Hey, where is Gwen?" Carson asked. Kyle almost winced. 

"Oh, she told me to go on without her. She also mentioned she had something to do." Norah said flawlessly. 

When the teacher came she opened the door, everyone went to their seats except for a certain brunette. 

"Can anyone tell me where Gwen is?" The teacher asked. 

On that note, the class was shocked. Kyle nearly fell off his seat. 

"Sorry sir, I got lost. Big school you know."