Kuroo Tetsuro: Lockdown problems

News: Due to the pandemic and the lockdown persons 22 years old and above only are permitted to leave their houses.

You sigh in dissatisfaction as you figure out a way to explain to your 5 yr. old daughter the sad news. "Yuki", you called the little girl playing with her dolls on the floor. "Yes mommy?" She asks.
Before the lockdown your husband, Kuroo Tetsuruo, and his friend, Yaku Morisuke, arranged a play date for your daughters at Yaku's house.
"I'm sorry we can't swim at Nari-chan's house tomorrow." You say in a sad tone as your child's eyes saddens as well. Just as you're about to embrace the sound of a loud cry, "Hey! Who says you can't? Daddy can take you there!" Your husband intervenes as he lifts your child in the air to cheer her up. You sigh in relief then give a "how?" expression to the man when you realize what the wrong in his sentence. He then gives his famous smirk, "Hey Yuki-chan, would you like to play hide and seek in the car tomorrow?".

*in your bedroom (laying on the bed nothing else 😑)*
"Ok so, you're telling me we're basically going to smuggle OUR child to Yaku-san's house?" You say as you try to make it clear with your husband as after he explains you the plan. "Exactly!" He happily replies. "Uh. Um you know what I'm not even gonna argue with you. I'll just tell Yaku-san." You sigh as you sit up and grab your phone.

~the next day~
"Ok Yuki you stay here until we get to Naru-Chan's house ok?" Your husband instructs your child as you nervously sit on the passenger seat beside the driver's, praying to Dear Lord that his plan will work and you guys won't get caught. Meanwhile you daughter sits on the car floor behind the driver's seat with some bigs bags covering her. Testuro settles in his seat, turns on the engine, and you say, "Honey we're having a divorce if this plan doesn't work." He replies, "And if it works, Yuki's going to be an older sister "
Your child: "I GOING TO BE AN OLDER SISTER?!"
You: "I don't know honey, go back to your hiding spot."

Finally, all three of you passed through the last checkpoint (basically like toll gates but instead of paying money they just make sure your following the covid laws) easily like the other ones because fortunately you're a doctor (let's go medical rights!), and arrive at the Morisukes' residence. Yuki and Naru played all day while you, your husband, Yaku, and his wife catch up on each other.

Back home, tucked in your tried daughter, and did your business with your husband.

————————————
I have a feeling that some of these terminologies don't make sense to some people so....... bahala na kayo dyan HAHAHAHA (Filipinos will only get me sorry 😅) anyways, hope you all enjoyed this! Also, holy crap 77k reads?!??!! 1k votes?!???!? THANK YOU ☺️