food is great

i groaned and hit my hand on the metal. collin and i ended up sleeping on the chairs outside my dad's room. my head was resting on his lap and my body was spluttered on the remaining space on the chairs. i couldn't see my dad until later on, so i stood up to get snacks for me and collin.

i was doing better––after the day i saw my mom's dress again. i decided to totally change my lifestyle for the better and it was doing pretty well. im still on the process of encouraging myself to eat, though.

i ordered carbonara for me and a bagel with cream cheese for collin. he's always loved the idea and the taste of the sandwich.

i returned to our place and tugged him, waking him up. he smiled sheepishly and mustered a good morning when he accidentally shoved me back. lord knows that this boy is definitely not a morning person.

"here." i said, giving him the bagel.

"thank you liiiiiiiiiil! you're the bestest friend ever!" he exclaimed, biting into his bagel.

i chuckled and took a forkful amount of carbonara and stuffed it into my mouth.

"i always wondered why you didn't like eating, i mean, food is great." he said. i gave him a flat look but he had a point. food is great.

--

MERRY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY HAVE FUN AND EAT LOTS AND LOTS OF FOOD OKAY BECAUSE HERE IN MY COUNTRY WE DONT HAVE THANKSGIVING WHICH MEANS CHRISTMAS IS THE ONLY HOLIDAY WHEREIN THERES A LOT OF FOOD SO PLS APPRECIATE

STAY SAFE TO EVERYONE OUT THERE AND I HOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING WELL

BUT this is like the calm before the storm to give collin and lily a nice cheeky little moment but the next chapter is liek omfn

oK BYE GUYS IM GONNA GET MONEY FROM MY RELATIVES NOW IM LITERALLY $_$ RN BYE REMEMBER TO GET $$$$ FROM YOUR PARENTS