Chapter 8- Consume Him

Start from the beginning

She was aching for him. Everything inside of her was on fire, on edge, as if it had been waiting for this moment- for his touch- all her life. She would be a torch if the rain wasn't cooling her skin.

Nesta ran a hand from the base of Cassians neck upwards, gathering as much hair into her hand as she could, made a fist, and pulled.

Cassian's head snapped back, his eyes misted with lust. She knew he liked that.

She said nothing as she crashed her lips onto his.

EVERY LAST INCH

This time, neither of them was gentle.

Cassian angled his head to deepen the kiss and swiped his tongue across Nesta's lower lip, asking for access.

Nesta was sure every other female Cassian had ever kissed had melted at that.

And suddenly Nesta's blood boiled.

NO ONE ELSE

She bit his bottom lip as she lowered herself down onto her heels once more, onto the evidence of just how much Cassian wanted this.

He hissed at the contact, right where she needed him.

Nesta took her hands out of his hair and plunged them under his shirt. Hard warm muscle met her, and she groaned in spite of her self.

Cassian's lips left her mouth, biting and kissing down the side of her neck. He bunched the fabric of the dress at her shoulder into his fist, slowly pulling it down to expose her shoulder and the top of her breast.

His pace slowed to antagonizing as he kissed down her neck onto her shoulder and collar bones. He kissed and sucked in a way she knew would leave marks. Good. She wanted everyone to know exactly who made her burn with this fire. She wanted the evidence of him on her skin for weeks. Wanted to leave that same kind of evidence onto him, marking him.

M I N E 

She gently began circling her hips against him, earning a deep moan against her skin. His other hand drifted from her thigh to her ribs, inching its way up slowly.

Too slowly.

Nesta grabbed Cassians wrist and moved his hand directly onto her breast. He did not miss a beat as he began to massage her at the same time his mouth explored the top of her other breast.

She was pleasure. She was lust. Her skin was gold wherever he touched. Nothing and no one had ever brought Nesta this close this quickly. She wanted Cassian with her, in her, kissing her, touching her-

She had never begged a man to touch her. Men had begged her, on their knees as if she were a deity.

But then and there Nesta decided she would beg until her throat was raw for Cassian's touch.

She let her mouth fall open, let the breathless word fall off her lips as she ground her hips against him for emphasis.

"Please..."

He lowered the fabric of her dress more, completely exposing both of her breasts. And all at once his lips and fingers closed around her nipples.

She was going to combust. Nesta dug her nails into Cassians abdomen and drug them downward, branding him.

Cassian moaned into her breast, the vibration of his deep voice making her toes curl.

He knew exactly how to make her squirm. She was moaning, breathless, as Cassian worked, his tongue circling and flicking against her.