🍰・십이 || Twelve・🍰

Mulai dari awal

"Jin-ah?" A feminine voice called out from a far that was soon followed by light footsteps. Not too long after an older pretty woman peered her head out from one of the white walls that displayed adorable family photos. The short, dark haired woman was undoubtedly Seokjin's mother. "See I knew I wasn't crazy, I thought I heard two voices," The woman laughed. "Who is this..?"

(Y/N) quickly pushed herself up from the clean floor and stood on her feet. She patted down the slight wrinkles of her gray school uniform before settling and clenching her fingers around the straps of her backpack that looped over her shoulders.

"This is Ji (Y/N), she's..she's a friend." Seokjin shyly introduced.

His mother's brown eyes widen and her eyebrows raised a bit at the title. Did her son really say friend? His mother thought she would never hear her son say that word. She would never have thought that she would see the day her son bring a friend over to their home, especially a girl. A very pretty girl as well, look at that soft, glowing (s/c) skin and those gorgeous (e/c) eyes!

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." (Y/N) softly spoke before bowing her head down politely. 

"Jin, she's so pretty!" His mother beamed as she quickly tucked the small red rag under her arm before reaching out to capture (Y/N)'s smooth hands into hers. "Why haven't you told me about her? Why didn't you tell me you were bringing her over today?"

"I thought you'd be home a little later today." Seokjin explained as he placed a hand on the back of his neck.

"I can't believe you've kept her a secret from me."

His mother's actions shocked (Y/N) and truthfully caught her a little off guard because the intense positive energy radiating from the older woman, she's never been in a situation where someone was so overjoyed to see her..especially a stranger!

It was like Seokjin's mother was already planning the wedding in her head.

"Ah, Jin? Would you please go throw out the trash in the kitchen?" It wasn't an uncommon request from his parents to throw the trash out, but this timing felt a little odd to Seokjin. He was going to do it anyway, being the passive and obedient young man that he was which earned him praise from older generations all throughout his life, but he felt like it was just a queue for him to leave the room for a moment.

And it was.

The second Seokjin's mother saw her son disappear from her sights she immediately turned her head and smiled down at (Y/N) as she gently gave her slender fingers a squeeze. "I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, it's just that Seokjin has never brought anyone over before so I'm just really excited!" His mother rambled.

"O-Oh no it's okay," (Y/N) smiled as she shook her head. "I don't mind, I've never had someone so excited to have me over before."

"Are you his girlfriend? You're so pretty!"