Werewolf AU🐺 bakugou x reader x kirishima💥pt.1

Start from the beginning

(Your wolf form can be any color, depending on your hair and with any design.)

He looked like an alpha but he didn't seem like one. He was just protecting his pack member. He barked at you loudly and let out a deep snarl, You couldn't win this fight. He walked over to you slowly, you got up and barked at him before jumping over both of the wolf's heads making a dash through the woods for your life. Little did you know that your injury was leaving a trail. You jumped over tree trunks and through bushs, gaining more scars along the way.

This was taking a huge toll on your body as you were about to slip out of consciousness. But you kept running. You were about 10 mins in and you still heard loud paws behind you. Even though you couldn't cry in the wolf state. You knew you would be bawling your eyes out in your normal form. You came to a huge holt as you saw you were at the edge of a cliff. It wasn't rocky below it was just steep forest.

But it would probably kill you if you jumped in the state you were in now. 'NOW WHAT. IM PRACTICALLY DOG KIBBLE!!' you internally screamed. You looked behind to see the huge wolfs arrived. Once you both made eye contact you could Telepathically communicate. The blond alphas scars had healed and he was barking insults at you, telepathically of course. "Your cornered bitch give up!" You growled in response.

"Like hell, I'd rather jump snout first off this cliff then let you even lay another claw on me you stupid bastard." you backed up a bit making dirt crumble off the edge. The vermillion wolf stepped closer "we really don't wanna hurt you. Your one of us see? You just were trust passing and we thought you were an enemy."

You thought about it for a moment. "NO!, why would you set up a pheromone filled trap to lure me in. Now that I thing about it you faggots were probably hunting me for a while." you barked with rage. You cowered back taking a misstep and fell to your death. You were scared out of transformation, the last thing you saw before a tree trunk hit your head was the two wolf's diving off after you.

~••••••~

You woke up and groaned in pain. Your side and head ached as you felt like your body was torn apart. You sat up and looked around. "What the hell?" you groaned. You heard movement beside you as you saw a red haired male with sharp claws and fangs, he was the wolf from... you groan in pain as the memories flooded back in. "No , No! Stay away!" You yelled at him.

He stopped in his tracks and looked down at you. Your breathing was heavy as you glared at him. His scent was calm and peaceful, you could tell he had good intentions. "I was told to stay here and change your bandages when you woke up. You also need meat in your system, so the alpha of my pack is coming in here later on to give you food. He also wanted to apologize." He trailed off.

You sighed but lifted the blanket off of you as you sat on the side of the bed waiting for him to change the bandages. His face turned bright red as he saw your full natural beauty that was exposed to him, from your pussy folds to your plump chest. You had a few scratches left here and there but after a nice meal you would heal like the chase never happened.

He got up, pushing back his bashfulness and got the bandages and the Ointment so your deep wounds wouldn't get infected. Once he was done rewrapping them you asked him why they were hunting you.

"We were looking for any intruder wolfs or humans on our territory. We caught your scent only a week ago but you were a hard catch. The other traps wouldn't work so we ruled out that you weren't a human hunting for werewolf's. But you were a werewolf yourself. So were used a pheromone trap. Using a female and male to see if you would follow the scent, and you did." He explained.