FOURTEEN

❝THIS IS YOUR MOMENT TO BE BRAVE.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

CASSIOPEIA MADE HER WAY BACK TO THE INN AND WHEN WALKING INSIDE SHE WAS MET WITH BEVERLY. "Hey," Beverly greeted as she sat on the bottom of the staircase. Cassiopeia took a seat beside her rubbing the palms of her hands together letting out a heavy sigh. "Pennywise visit you too?"

Cassiopeia scoffed, "please seeing It was easier than dealing with my mother." She turned her face to Beverly, "ya' know I almost forgot why I even held a grudge against her all these years... now I remember. It's such shit Bev, how could one human being have that little of compassion for others?"

"Yeah welp, the award for having a shitty parent goes to you, Eddie and I."

"That's for sure," Cassiopeia replied shaking her head. "I just don't understand how anyone could treat their children like our parents did us. If I even have to get mad at Pandora for any reason I feel so bad, my heart sinks every time."

"That's love for you Cassie, and I know you loved Richie and Jay but you've never loved someone like you love her before. I see it in your eyes when you talk about her." A part of Beverly envied Cassiopeia. After Derry, she got the perfect husband and the perfect child, the perfect little family. And what did Beverly get? An abusive husband and fear riding on her back. But then again, she's happy for her best friend of course she is. If anyone in the Losers club deserved to have a happy ending after Derry it was Cassiopeia. All her friends ditched her, her mom was mentally abusive, and she was alone -- she deserved the redemption.

Just as Cassiopeia went to reply Ben walked in, "guys?" He shouted before his eyes set on the two girls. "Hey. So what did you see out there?" Ben was talking to them both but the way he looked at Beverly made Cassiopeia feel like she was interrupting something.

"Something I wish I hadn't," Beverly replied, the two girls then scooting over so Ben could join them.

"So what... we just we kill It and we just forget everything again?" Ben asked.

"I hope so," Beverly said softly. "Don't you?"

He shrugged, "I don't know... I guess I wanna hold onto the good stuff, ya' know? Come on there must be something that you don't wanna forget again."

"I remember being scared shitless," Beverly replied honestly.

Ben chuckled, "cold."

Beverly smiled, "I remember you guys in your tighty whities."

By this point Cassiopeia lost herself in her own thoughts, obviously, there was some unfinished business going on and she was defiantly interrupting something. Quite honestly she didn't wanna feel like a third wheel, but it didn't upset her. Beverly deserved this. Besides by this point, Ben and Beverly knew Cassiopeia wasn't listening so they didn't really care what they said.