Chapter 6 WARNING LEMON

Volga entered (Names) cell with her dinner. Yet he found that she was fast asleep. He sighed with a sad expression. He put her food down and looked at her small figure. He looked at her closely to see she was very attractive. He bent down to her level and brushed his claws through her hair. He could feel himself relax in this moment. A small blush appeared on his cheeks. He took off his helmet to reveal his handsome face. He had emerald eyes and had very manly features. His hair was medium length and was blonde with reddish tips. He laid down next to her and looked at her sleeping. That's when he fell asleep with out realizing.

~Up by the gate of souls~

"The hero is only a few hours away." Cia giggled.

"Is Volga doing his task?" Wizzro asked.

"Yes and hes doing better then I thought." Cia laughed.

Cia turned towards Wizzro.

"Wizzro you make sure he finishes the job." Cia commanded.

~Back in the Cell~

(Name's) eyes fluttered open to see a very handsome man in front of her. She blushed at the sight but recognized the red armor and big figure. (Name's) eyes widen as she realized who was sleeping right next to her.

"V-Volga?"(Name) whispered.

He hummed and opened his green eyes. His lips where half parted when he smiled at her softly. (Name) could feel heat rush to her cheeks.

"Your awake." Volga sat up.

"Y-yeah...um sorry but did I miss dinner." (Name) looked away.

"Yes you did, I also came to ask you would you like to take a shower."

(Name's) eyes widened.

"Yes please." She smiled.

"But there is a catch...I have to supervise you." Volga glared at her.

"W-what why!" She glared back.

"You have to! Cia's orders."

"Ok god damn it!" (Name) said with tears in her eyes.

Volga grunted and reached for something in his pocket. What came out was handcuffs. (Name) could feel her fear and tears rise. He handcuffed her and led her out of the cell. When they left the dungeon all she could see was portraits of Link. Fear was all that took over her. Tears fell down her face and she was being dragged into her own state of humiliation. She closed her eyes and let Volga lead her. After a few more minutes she heard a door opening and was thrown inside. She fell into a quartz pavement her eyes wide open at this time.

"Undress now!" Volga growled.

-Warning LEMON SEXUAL THEMES WILL COME-

(Name) whimpered as she stood up on her trembling legs. She looked up at him with tears and started to undress. Volga blushed at the sight of her in bra and panties. She looked up at him and stared into his emerald eyes.

"P-please don't do this I know you don't want to do this to me." (Name) cried.

Volga closed his eyes.

"I have to princess..."

Volga walked up to her and slowly slid her bra off. All he could do was stare into her sad eyes.

~Out on the Battle field~

Link ran past the bleeding bokoblins and saw Cia with the gate of souls.

"Oh hello there hero. I would like to show you something." Cia laughed.

"Where is she!?" Link growled.

"She is currently being showed some royal treatment."

"What do you mean?"

"Let me show you." Cia giggled.

A glass ball appeared in Cia's hand.

"Why don't you see for yourself what treatment she is being given."

Volga put his armored hands onto (Name's) hips. He kissed her gently as she tried her hardest to push him away. Her moans and pleads for him to get off her where muffled by his lips. His lips where rough and chapped. He moaned in the kiss when he pulled her closer. He then surprisingly shoved his tongue in her mouth. Shegasped when he did this. His tongue explored her wet cavern. He then pulled away suddenly and lowered his face into her breasts.

"P-please stop! Volga please!" (Name) cried.

He kept sucking on her soft nipples. She kept gasping and moaning like crazy. Her cries only made him even more excited.

"Bend over...Ill make this quick." He ordered.

"N-no please I cant take this anymore." (Name) cried.

"You can hold on (Name)...my princess." Volga whispered in her ear.

She shivered when his warm breath touched her ear. Volga spreaded her legs open and slowly stripped off her panties.

"N-no more...please." (Name) whispered.

Volga then pushed his face into her flower. He kissed and sucked on her flower. All (Name) could do was moan and struggle. He then stuck his tongue inside of her.

"V-Volga! Stop!"

He didn't listen and kept eating her out. Once she felt the pleasure come to a limit she felt a liquid spill out of her, only to have Volga lap up the liquid. Her breath hitched and she let out a loud cry. Volga then looked up at her white liquid dripping down his chin. He then kissed her once again.

"I'm gonna pound into you and make you scream for more." He chuckled in her ear.

"N....no..."

"Its going to happen whether you like it or not princess." He said in a husky voice.

"Please....no....more. I beg you."

"You will bend over and you will take me..." He demanded.

"No!"

Volga growled and flipped her around. He pushed her into the wall and held her there. His other hand undid his pants. Without warning he pounded into her pussy. She cried and screamed for him to stop but he moaned in response. He then slowly started to thrust into her. Warm dark liquid ran down her leg. He kept thrusting and moaning while blood covered his member. (Name's) vision started to blur. Volga kept on thrusting harder and faster causing (Name) to go limp. That's when he climaxed inside of her. He then realized his partner was passed out. He turned her around to face him.

"I'm sorry..."

Link watched everything.