Chapter 4

Link tried his hardest to get to the commanders keep. Where Volga was. Link had internal Rage and hate for that man. On the day (Name) was captured. Link and Impa searched for (Name) and Zelda. Impa kept cursing herself about both the princesses being captured. Link was only worried about (Name), hoping she wasn't being tortured or hurt in anyway. Who knows what that dragon could do to her.

Link ran past a bunch of bokoblins to only find the keep was empty. Link fell to his knees and looked down to the ground. (Name) might've not known it but he had always had a crush on her. Ever since he decided to be a knight. Yet she never noticed him. Link always noticed her and her playfulness. He always would look at her and her purity.

Link tried to compose himself but to only figure out he was trapped in the keep. He called for Impa, but to no avail. He then felt heat on the back of his neck.

"Well hello there hero..." A woman's voice called into his ear.

He turned around to see a half exposed woman with a mask on. Her mask almost looked like a crows beak. Which gave the hero chills.

"Who are you?" Link stepped back.

"Hahaha you can call me Cia."

"Link!" A woman called from behind him.

"Huh?"

Link looked to see a blue haired woman with a worried look. She wore white and blue almost the exact opposite of the Cia.

"Don't listen to anything she says Link, she has (Name) captured!" The Blue haired woman yelled.

Link immediately drew his sword and pointed it at Cia.

"Where is she?!" He growled.

Cia laughed in defense.

"You have to come to the valley of the seers. Then we will find out if you will see precious princess again." Cia disappeared into a puff of purple smoke and dust.

Link fell to his knees again and turned his head to the blue haired woman.

"Where is she and who are you?.." Link asked.

"My name is Lana I'm a sorceress."

-Back in the valley of Seers-

Volga walked down a flight to stairs to be greeted by a little cucco. The bird looked at his direction and made little clucking noises. He held out his hand to touch the creature only to have the cucco run away at the gesture. He sighed and sat there on the stairs. Snapping vines and twigs from a nearby dead bush.

"Oh what are you moping about!" Wizzro yelled.

"What do you want you little trinket." Volga insulted.

"Cia is trying to draw out more monsters out of the gate of souls. We need to negotiate with them and your sitting here picking flowers." Wizzro growled.

"Is that an insult!" Volga snarled.

"Enough!" Cia walked down the stairs.

"The hero is on his way and it will take a miracle to get enough monsters by the time they get here. Wizzro you go help with the gate of souls, and Volga, I have a special job for you."

"And what is that?"

"The hero has a liking to the princess and I have a plan for that. You will try to befriend her and seduce her. When they arrive slip this potion into her food."

"Then what?" Volga questioned.

"I think you know." Cia smirked.

"Oh..."

"The hero will be so pleased to hear that her life will be to an end." Cia laughed manically.