present day

Mirio still thinks Tamakis family excepts him but really he gets beat every day. When mirio goes over to tamakis house she pretends to be all loving and uses his correct name and pronounce but when he leaves tamaki gets beat even harder.

Any other monday morning

Tamaki wakes up to his mother screaming in his face calling him all these mean nasty words. He just ignores it as he is used to it by now. He gets up, showers, brushes his teeth, brushes his hair and put on his clothes and leaves without breakfast like any other morning. As always mirio is outside waiting for tamaki.

"Heyyyy tammy" mirio says tamaki looks down in embarrassment and says "hey mirry" "I GOT YOUR FAVORITE" Mirio yells. Tamaki smiles knowing he hasn't eaten in days and he needs it for training today. Mirio hands him the bag of tako as well as some rock candy. "T-tha-thanks mirry you didn't have to" mirio smiled as tamaki ate some tako

Later the boys were walking into class when one of the students tripped tamaki up "HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE HE DID NOTHING TO YOU" togata yelled. Amajiki got up with his face bright red from embarrassment. Mirio put his arm round tamakis shoulder to comfort him as they walked to their seats in the back of the class. Tamaki swallows some of the rock candy.

Some of the popular kids at the front of the class start talking about tamaki. One of them say "he may be one of the big three but man he is weak as fuck" and the others laugh. nejire walks in while they are saying that and shuts them up "HEY SHUT UP TAMAKI IS AN AMAZING PERSON YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS HE IS ONE OF THE BIG THREE AND YOU'RE NOT" they all shut up.

Hado walks to her set in the back of the class next to tamaki and hands him a bag chicken nuggets "here tammy" "t-thanks nejire" she smiles. The teacher walks in.

"So class today you will be working in groups of three working together on the lgbtq community" tamaki puts his head on the desk in embarrassment and worry. He has only told mirio and nejire about being trans. Everyone else thinks nothing of it but mirio and nejire put their hands on his shoulders to comfort him knowing he doesn't want to get outed. "You will pick one of the sexuiltys" the teacher says.

The big three gather around tamakis desk as he is in the middle. "Soo tammy nejire we are doing transgender right as we do know the most about that" tamaki puts his head on the desk embarrassed. Nejire laughs and agrees "dont worry kitten nobody will find out" tamaki blushes and nods his head not picking up his head.