"It's a stabilizing agent." Tony replies as he walks in with Coulson.

"I'll fly you there. Keep the love alive. Means the portal won't collapse on itself, like it did at SHIELD."

Tony turns to Thor and says "No hard feelings, Point Break. You've got a mean swing. Also, it means the portal can open as wide, and stay open as long, as Loki wants."

"Uh, raise the mid-mast, ship the top sails. That man is playing GALAGA! Thought we wouldn't notice. But we did." Tony covers his eyes and then looks around  "How does Fury do this?"

"He turns." Agent Hill says.

Tony looks around the monitors and places a hacking implant under Fury's desk, without anyone noticing, sort of.

Sarcastically he replies "Well, that sounds exhausting." Then he continues seriously "The rest of the raw materials, SHIELD can get their hands on pretty easily. Only major component they still need is a power source. A high energy density, something to kick start the cube."

Agent Hill frowns at him and asks curiously "When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?"

Tony raises an eyebrow as if the question was stupid, which it sort of is "Last night. The packet, Selvig's notes, the Extraction Theory papers. Am I the only one who did the reading?"

Steve frowns at Tony "Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?"

Banner shakes his head as he talks "He's got to heat the cube to a hundred and twenty million Kelvin just to break through the Coulomb barrier."

Klaus and the others are listening intently as they talk while Elena clips her fingernails. She knows all of this, as does Damon and Tyler.

"Unless, Selvig has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling effect." Tony replies.

"Well, if he could do that he could achieve Heavy Ion Fusion at any reactor on the planet."

Tony nods at Bruce happily as they shake hands "Finally, someone who speaks English."

With a frown Steve asks "Is that what just happened?"

"It's good to meet you, Dr. Banner You're work on anti-electron collisions is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster." Tony tells him happily.

"I agree. Hulk is awesome." Elena says giddily with a clap.

"He's my favorite." Damon says while thinking about the destruction.

Bruce shifts uncomfortably and mumbles "Thanks."

Elena coos and goes over to him, leaving Barton's side and gives Bruce a hug making him stiffen as he slowly wraps his arms around her and pats her back feeling confused.

Then she starts patting his head "You're such a sweet sweet boy."

Inside his head the Hulks sighs happily which confuses the already confused Bruce.

"We're going to talk about this dimension hoping stuff pronto" Tony says with a huff as he stares at the strange woman as her kids come over and hug Bruce too.

Tony would have laughed at the look on Bruce's face if Fury didn't just walk in.

"Dr. Banner is only here to track the cube. I was hoping you might join him." Fury says as he looks around at them.

"Let's start with that stick of his. It may be magical, but it works an awful lot like a HYDRA weapon."

Fury shakes his head "I don't know about that, but it is powered by the cube. And I'd like to know how Loki used it to turn one of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkey."

Thor frowns in confusion "Monkeys? I do not understand."

All of Elena's mates and her children chuckle in amusement, Thor glares at them all. They just ignore that of course. Klaus and Kol are very amused and wish they could have watched the movie first now.

Steve excitedly says "I do! I understood that reference."

Tony and we'll, a lot of people roll their eyes, while Steve looks so incredibly proud of himself.

Tony turns to Bruce "Shall we play, doctor?"

"Let's play some." Bruce agrees with a smirk, Elena and her group of miscreants follow them out of the room of course.

————————————————————
I'm going to be doing this in two parts.

Mostly because I need to figure out how I want to incorporate Elena, her mates and her kids better into some of the parts.

Or maybe it's because I was sick and now I'm zoning out on it or something, I don't know.

I DO want her to remove the mind stone and have Loki start working with them.

BUT I want to make sure that the battle of New York still happens.

Why Am I Elena Gilbert? 3 - Oh, and The Avengers!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें