Chapter 6 - The Helicarrier Part 1

Start from the beginning

Thor replies after a beat "He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract."

"Well, it's really Thanos who's leading it actually. Loki is just the mind controlled drone right now to some extent" Elena hums again as she stares at Thor who's focus turns to her sharply.

Does she really know what she speaks? Thor shakes his head. Nah, he would've heard if Thanos got ahold of the mindstone.

Steve ignores her as he turns back to Thor. She can't know anything, not really right? "An army? From outer space?"

"No, from your pants" Elena replies sarcastically causing Natasha to roll her eyes and Steve to glare at her except for Barton and Bruce who raise an eyebrow.

Bruce smirks at her a briefly as Hulk laughs inside his mind. He turns back to everyone. "So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for."

Thor's brows frown, he knows him "Selvig?"

"He's an astrophysicist."

"He's a friend."

Natasha adds "Loki has him under some kind of spell."

"He tried to get me but they pulled me out of there before he could." Barton adds as Elena hops towards him and hugs him, he feels like he's hugging a niece or something.

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here." Steve adds as he frowns again, what the hell is wrong with that girl?

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him."

"Again, Mind Stone." Elena stage whispers, Bruce turns his head and frowns at her. He wonders if she actually knows this for a fact or if she's making things up.

The only one who seems to know what that is other then her is Thor.

Though she does seem very set on it. But Thor disagrees and he didn't come through a random portal, what if she's lying?

Thor glares at her and then he glares at Bruce "Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he's my brother."

Natasha replies flatly "He killed eighty people in two days."

Thor shrugs "He's adopted."

Elena, Damon and Tyler chuckle amused, Thor glares at them causing them to laugh out loud.

Elena sighs happily "I loved that part of the show. Poor poor mind controlled Loki"

"I know man, that was one of my favorites too!" Tyler adds happily as he ignores the stares they're getting.

"I still think that when Hulk beats up Loki is the funniest" Damon says with a laugh.

Steven rubs his forehead in frustration. Why the fuck are they here? They're not even contributing right now.

"Maybe after this conversation we can talk about how you actually know all of this." Bruce mutters before he turns back to the others. "Iridium, what did they need the Iridium for?"