FIVE

"If you mad stay mad, we not alike (Uh-uh) S-A-V-A-G-E"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"You know it's ten right?" King said in a harsh tone while raising his voice. I avoided his gaze and looked over at Ariel as she comes up to me taking Ava out of my arms. "Bitch" She whispered as she leaves to take Ava to bed leaving me with my boss.

"Hear me out, I know you said to be back at nine but the kids really wanted to stay longer. I couldn't say no to them, I said we can stay longer I'm sorry" I was brave enough to look at him in the eyes only to see how fucking angry he really was.

"What you did could have put my fucking kids in danger!" He shouted and I jumped back.

"I'm really sorry... w-what danger? You could have said something, I didn't think it was a big deal since the kids have a half a day tomorrow" I noticed his adam's apple bobbed as he looked away angrily.

"I don't have to explain shit to you, if I tell you to bring them at certain time you do exactly that! So who are you gonna listen to me or the kids when I let you take them somewhere" His deep voice echoes throughout the house. He knows that I can't yell at him or else I would be fired... I hated him but this job gives a good pay.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again" I said looking at him in the eye and the angry man walked upstairs. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed feeling my heart beating out my chest. My face was hot and all I wanted to do right now was smack him but I need to take a warm shower. It hasn't been a month since I've been here and I already got yelled at, like I was a kid.

"Dáme un respiro" I muttered to myself as I walked up the stairs, my room was on the opposite side of there room and I could hear muffle yelling as I walked down the hall to mine.

(Give me a break)

"What are you doing in here?" I jumped back seeing Jayden going through my drawers, I slide my shoes off and throw them to the side waiting for him to explain.

"Remember last week when you took my Nintendo switch... yeah Ima need it back" I shook my head and crossed my arms while he stared at me blankly.

"It's been a week since you took it away... can I have it back? please?" He scratched the back of his neck.

"It's in the first dresser to the left" I pointed to my drawer. I watched him take out one of my laciest panties and hold it up in front of him his eyes wide opened.

"Hey!" I ran towards him snatching it out his hands, I huffed annoyed and dug through the drawer grabbing the switch and throwing my underwear back inside.

"Damn I didn't you know you were like that" He said and I placed his toy in his hands and pushed the teenager out of my room, locking the door behind him. I grabbed my phone and dialed Jennie's number, as I walked to the bathroom I placed the phone on speaker and placed it on the counter.

"Hey babe" I heard her voice and suddenly felt sad for not talking to her since as much since I got here.

"Hi Jennie" I grabbed a pad from the cabinet.

"What's wrong?" She said and I sighed doing my business on the toilet.

"I really miss you... I got yelled at for first time for not bringing the kids back on time from their school dance" My eyes felt heavy.

"Aw fuck him! If he wanted them back at a certain time then that man should have picked them up. I know you wanted those kids to have fun but damn he could have at least thanked you..." I laughed missing my best friend.