"Never again."

End

"Gabriel?Gabriel!", My eyes darted open, panting heavily. I looked at Myrtle's concerned face,

"What happened?", I asked them, sweat dripping down my forehead,

"You were glowing...I don't mean figuratively, literally...", she told me, me? glowing? Why would I glow?

"Does this happen normally?"

"No...I just...I has this dream.", I told her, breathing heavily. She looked at me sternly, as if she's trying to suck the truth out of my soul,

"I dreamt about a white faced man...", Myrtle sighed and dabbed a tissue on my forehead,

"It was just a nightmare, dear. Anyways, get ready, were almost there.", I looked out of the window, this place looks modern. It looks different from Lincoln Heights.

After a few more minutes, we arrived at a house, a mansion. The men handed my things to me, I thanked them, but they looked at me and left without a word. Myrtle opened the gates, Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies. This is literally a home school. This place is twice as large as the orphanage.

We knocked on the white door which immediately opened, I looked behind the door, there was no one there.

"You can look around, I'm just going to look for someone", The orange haired woman smiled at me and went upstairs. I looked at a corner, I saw women in paintings, hair stood up on the back of my neck, it was like they were all looking at me.

Then a blindfold covered my eyes,

"Ave Satanas", they chanted. I struggled out of their grasp, until they pushed me on a table, releasing their hard grip, and removing the blindfold out of my eyes, they were wearing crow masks, and it creeped me out. They all raised their knives, I raised my hand, causing the knives to fall out of their grasp.

"Oh my god, Bitch. We were just kidding, jeez.", They removed their masks, revealing a blonde haired girl, a special one, and a black girl.

"You're so pretty, My name is Nan.", She shook my hands and smiled at me, I shook her hands still in shock,

"My name is Queenie, welcome!", she told me, the blonde girl rolled her eyes and introduced herself, Her name is Madison,turns out she's an actress. I knew she look familiar.

"My name is Gabriel-"

"Wait, isn't that a boy's name?-"

"Bitch, when will you ever learn to shut the fuck up when someone's talking?", Queenie told Madison, she rolled her eyes for the second time. She rolls her eyes too much, she might get a headache.

I saw Myrtle come down with a beautiful lady beside her, she smiled at me and shook my hands,

"My name is Cordelia Goode, and wow...Wow, not only you're exceptional in powers, but physically too.", I blushed at her compliment, and thanked her silently,

"So, Welcome to Miss Robichaux school for exceptional young ladies, Gabriel! Every generation, we have this what we call "Supreme". A supreme is the most gifted witch with countless of abilities. In order to be one, you have to survive the seven wonders. This place was built in 1790, our first supreme was Marion Wharton budding more than 60 witches..." Miss Cordelia explained the history of the house, this place must have gone through a lot of renovation! This place was built centuries ago.

"You must be the supreme then?", I asked her, she confessed that the current supreme is her mother. She told me that she will help me control my gifts.

After the discussion, Miss Cordelia ushered me to go upstairs to take a rest, since we travelled for a long time through car.

I went upstairs and saw my roommates, it was Queenie and Nan. I waved at them and sat on my bed, I dialled Sister Judy-Annè's number on the telephone, it rang...

"St. Mary's orphanage, how can I help you?", it was her.

"Sister Judy-Annè! I'm safe now! This turns out to be a place where people like me stay!"

"That's really nice, sister! I would really like to talk to you but I need to do something...", then she hung up. At least I informed her that I was fine and there was nothing to worry about.

"So, let's get to know to each other, huh? So it won't be less boring.", we formed a circle and sat on the floor,

"So, I'm a clairvoyant. I talk to spirits.", Nansaid smiling,

"I'm a walking human voodoo doll. How about you?",Queenie told and asked me, To be honest...I don't know.

"I'm not really sure but...I 'killed' a woman and brought her back to life."

"Bitch?You? You killed a woman? You look life you won't hurt a fly! Don't tell me this good girl shit is fake?"

"No! No! I didn't mean to hurt her... There was something in me, that tells that I should do what I should do. So I did...and I was so shocked it worked.", they listened to me and told me that my powers will grow and grow until I reach my peak. I talked to them for hours and I made friends. This is...not so bad.