8

Everyone headed down stairs and took a seat at the table.

Lily's POV

James, Fred ll, Louis, Roxy, Fred and George were acting very strange. They hadn't said a word since they came downstairs which was odd since they usually made a huge a racket and never stopped talking.

"Where's Teddy and Victoire?" Asked Grandma Weasley.

"They should be down in a few minutes, we went to go tell them dinner would be ready soon." Said James in a shaky voice.

Even weirder, James wouldn't do something like that unless an adult told him to, let alone speak quietly.

A few minutes later Teddy and Victoire came down, but they looked quite different.

The both had messy hair, they looked quite hot, they had slightly swollen, chapped lips and they looked extremely embarrassed. They got many raised eyebrows from the adults and a few smirks.

They came over and sat down inbetween Rose and I.

Nobody's POV

"So, where have you guys been for these last 2 hours?" Asks Sirius

"Nothing, we were just...tired." Said Teddy going red.

"I'd expect you to be after what you've been doing." Said James.

Victoire and Teddy blushed even more.

"What prank have you guys been planning?" Lily crossed her arms and scowled at the boys.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on!" Demanded Ron.

"We haven't been planning anything." Said Fred innocently sounding like he actually ment it instead of trying to lie and get out of trouble.

Teddy's POV

"We found those two." James pointed at us. "Doing it on the bed."

Why did James have to tell everyone we weren't even properly doing it.

We quickly looked down to avoid eyecontact and Vicky takes my hand under the table.

There was a very tense silence and all eyes were on us. Vicky grips my hand for support and I rub circles on the back of her hand.

"Technically we weren't doing it." I finally managed to say.

"Close enough, you were practically eating each other." Fred replies.

"I'm sure they would have if we hadn't of come. Looks like you were getting close" Louis added on.

"I'm glad you weren't completely.... you know, otherwise I would have been haunted for the rest of my life." James said dramatically.

I look over at Vicky. She's red with embarrassment but also very pale I put my arm around her then she leans against me. I turn back to James.

"It's your own fault for coming in. How did you even get in? There was a unbreakable lock and a silencing charm on the door."

"Fred and George got us in with some sort of tool that can unlock anything and we used extendable ears."

Grandma Weasley glared at Fred and George. I know that she highly disapproves of WWW in this time.

"Why did you want to come in anyway?"

"Well we noticed that you'd been gone for a long time and then we heard you groaning and the door was locked so we thought that deatheaters had attacked you and locked the door and put a silencing charm on it so you couldn't be found then we decided to go into save you."

I sighed.

"You guys are idiots, have you not heard Harry tell us how many protection spells this house was under?"

"Oh, we sorta forgot about that." Said Louis.

"Alright enough of this lovy duvy talk. You've made me lose my appetite" we heard Sirius say.

Everyone jumped and looked around, we had forgotten that there were adults.

Victoire's POV

This is so humiliating. I'm only managing to stay sitting up by holding Teddy's firm hand.

I start to feel slightly nauseous, probably from all the embarrassment.

I'm still feeling sick after 5 minutes. Teddy notices this and puts his arm around me. I move my chair closer and lean into which makes me feel a bit better.

When everyone finally stops talking about 'the walk in' and starts eating I'm not really hungry, I just move the food around on my plate.

"Vicky are you alright." Teddy's voice snaps me back to attention.

"Yeah I, just want to lie down for a while."

"Alright, I'm coming with you then."

"Thanks Ted."

But when I stand up I'm so dizzy I nearly fall over but Teddy catches me picks me up bridal style and carries me back to our room.