( Let's pretend it has some green walls )

"I'm hoping you won't give us the speech that every other nanny has giving us... That you're always going to help us and be around when we need it. That's what Mindy said but she was barely here when my mom and dad were out... and if she was here she wouldn't pay no mind to us. Clearly she was in it for the money but... I liked it when she was here, I got to do a lot of things" He breathed out heavily and I nodded my head.

"How weird of you to predict what I was going to say... I just wanna get to know you Jayden, think of me as your friend... I'm not your nanny or your father's employee. You can talk to me about anything and I'll try and help you... but don't take advantage of my niceness or else I will beat you up" I sat down on the grey ottoman he had in front of his bed and he laughed sitting down next to me.

"Mhm sure, you're like 5'2?" He said and I stood up offended. "5'7 actually... and you like 5'10 Jayden placed it hand on his head measuring the distance between us in height.

"5'10 and a half it counts... I'm still growing" I chuckled.

"I guess you don't seem to be bad after all..." I smiled and left the room closing the door behind and I went to the room that was beside his, I looked through the cracked door and I knocked hearing Aubrey say come in.

"Gabriela right?" Aubrey looks at me from the corner of her eye and I step inside of her bright room, obviously her's was the biggest since she was the oldest.

( It's Lilac lol... pretend )

"Yeah Aubrey... how's school?" I looked around her lilac colored room. It was the size of my living room in the apartment, she had a couch, medium sized tv along with what looked like a king sized bed.

"Eh it's okay... but is that what you really want to talk about?" She turned around smiling, allowing me to get a better look at her features. Her jet black hair was as long as mine, not to mention her eyes were a beautiful mix of bright green and dark blue.

"Well I didn't know what to ask you... I don't want to ask something too personal" I sat down on the white furred ottoman that was at the foot of her bed.