Chapter 3

Sadie's POV:

The last few classes went by pretty slow. I had Algebra after lunch with no one so I sat with Katie Lacer and she's annoying. She never shuts up. I want to slap her so many times and scream "SHUT THE HELL UP!" but I wont. Then I had Spanish and my last class was Biology. 

Finally the last bell rang and I went to my locker. As I closed it, Chance was standing behind the door to my locker.

"Hey." I said with a smile.

"Hey. You left this in Biology." He said handing me my book.

"Oh...thank you." I took the book and shoved it in my locker. By that time, he was long gone.

CareBear ran to me and yelled "Let's go!"

We were going to go to her house to pick up some things. I went inside her house with her. I was greeted by her dog, Roxie, and her brother, Derek. 

"Hey Sades." Derek said.

"Hey." I said.

Derek looks so much like Carri. Black hair, blue eyes. Sometimes they change to a green. He's 16 and a junior. A year younger than me. 

"Ready?" Carri asked as she walked down the last couple of steps.

"Yep. Leggo." I giggled as we left.

-------------------

We arrived at the mall and walked inside. The first store we went to was Abercrombie & Fitch. Then Hollister, Forever 21, and Charolette Rouse. 

"Let's go in here!!" Carri yelped and drag me into Hot Topic.

"Why do you like this store?" I asked her.

"Because it's amazing!" She said.

Then I saw him...Chance Sorrells.

"SHIT!" I screamed and his behind a cart that held air bows and other weird hair accessories. 

"What the fu-"

"Shut the fuck up!! I don't want him to see me!!"

"Who?" Carri asked.

"Chance." 

"Why do you care?" She asked.

"Beca-" I looked up. "Fuck..."

Chance's POV:

I heard a girl scream "Shit" and I didn't see where it could have come from. So I walked over to the hair cart to pick out some hair dye when I saw her.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Nothing..." Her voice trailed off as she stood up.

I looked at her. She looked so beautiful. Damn...

Sadie's POV:

Shit! He saw me.

"So..." His voice trailed away.

I nudged Carri. She got the hint and said, "Umm...I'm going to go look at the...umm...shirts!" She walked off.

Chance came over around the cart and stood next to me.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

"Some hair bows. I think they're cute." I said.

"Are you going to buy one?" He asked.

"No. I can't be seen with one in my hair. I'll get so much shit." I replied.

"I hate how some people are afraid to be themselves." He said.

"Maybe one day no one will be judgmental." I say with a smile.

"Maybe." He replied.

"I love this song!" I yelped out of nowhere.

Million Dollar Houses (The Painter) came on by Pierce the Veil.

He looked at me slightly confused/shocked.

"You okay?" I asked. 

He shook his head yes. He then suddenly took the bow that I was holding and walked away with it. Carri came back after he was gone. She was laughing about something.

She giggled. "Notthhhiiinnngggg." 

"Haha okay then." I replied.

We left and went to Pac Sun. We bought some jeans and tanktops. We were leaving when I ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I looked up and saw it was Chris.

He smiled and said, "It's okay."

Then out of nowhere Chance walked up. "Hey." He said. Chris gave him the death stare.

"What are you here, emo freak?" Chris asked.

I hit his arm. "Shut up." I said. "Hey Chance."

Without a word, he handed me a Hot Topic bag and walked away. I opened the bag and saw the bow I was holding while talking to him in the store. It is hot pink with black lace on top of it. I couldn't help but smile. By that time, he was long goe so I couldn't thank him. I can thank him at school. I looked up and saw Chris was looking straight at me.

"What?" I said with a bitchy attitude.

"What did he give you?" Chris asked and took the bag from me. He opened it and took out the bow. "What the fuck is this shit?" He asked.

"A bow. You're not fucking blind." I said starting to raise my voice.

I reached for the bag but he moved his arm so I couldn't grab it. "Give it back!" I yelled.

Carri went behind him and snatched the bag from him and handed it to me.

"Thanks CareBear." I said with a smiled and hugged her.

"You're welcome." She said and hugged me back.

Chris got angry and walked away.

----------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't get to upload a chapter yesterday!! I won't be uploading any new chapters next week! I'll be going somewhere that doesnt have wifi! I love you guys! :)

Emmy xoxo