Chapter 5

A/N this chapter is dedicated to Bring_Me_A_Cookie! I love her stories!! You guys should go read them :) I'm seriously in love with all of them c:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chris's POV:

I was walking around with Alex, Jake, and Devon when I saw Sadie with that emo freak. 

"Hey guys, look over there." I said and point towards them. 

They all looked and just stared.

"Let's go." Jake said. I smiled in agreenment.

Chance looked up and saw us. He turned around and started walking away.

"Hey!" I yell.

Sadie stopped but Chance was trying to get her to keep walking. Sadie looked over her shoulder and saw us and then started walking. They kept walking away towads the parking lot. At was almost dark. I smirked and we followed them all the way to her car. She unlocked it and Chance climbed in the passenger side. As she opened the door while I quickly shut it. 

Sadie's POV:

I opened my car door and Chris shut it.

"What the hell?" I asked.

He stepped closer. When he did, I took a step back and my back was against the car. 

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

I looked over his shoulder to look at his friends when he held my face.

"I said, where do you think you're going?" He said.

I bit my lip.

"Let me go." I said.

He dropped his hands and stepped back.

"Fine. But be careful." Is all he said when he walked off with his friends.

I rolled my eyes and got in the car and started it up.

"What was that all about?" Chance asked.

"I don't know." I replied and drove off.

The rest of the car ride was silent. We arrived to his house. I drove into his driveway and he got out.

"When can I see you again?" He asked with a smile.

"Soon." I said smiling back.

"Come inside for awhile." Chance said.

I hesitated and it must have been for awhile because he repeated it.

"Um...sure." I said and turned off my car and went inside with him.

I walked into a living room with a tv against the wall, a computer by the stairs and a fireplace. The kitchen was the next room and it had the usual stuff a kitchen would have. Then there was a room with a heap of movies. Damn there were a lot. I sat on the couch that was in front of the tv in the living room.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure." 

He walked into the room with the movies when my phone vibrated.

"Hey. Where are you?" 

It was Carri.

"I'm at Chance's"

"EEEEEEEP!!! WHY ARE YOU TEXTING?!"

"I don't know. You texted me"

"Well stop it"

I put my phone away as Chance walked in with a movie.

"Okay so I decided on a horror movie." He said

"How do you know I want to watch a horror movie?" I said with a small smile.

"Because you're predictable." He said.

"Oh really? Well what movie did you decide on?" I asked.

"Alien." He said.

"The one made in 1979?" I asked.

"Yep." He replied, popping the 'p.'

He put in the movie and sat next to me. When the movie started he moved closer to me. I smiled when he put his arm around my shoulders. I laid my head on him and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Chance's POV:

I had my arm around Sadie when she drifted off to sleep. I smiled and turned off the tv. I picked her up and carried her to my room. I set her down quietly and carefully. I walked down stairs and fell asleep.

~*~NEXT MORNING~*~

Sadie's POV:

 I woke up in a different place. It had tan walls, posters all over, a tv with a Play Station, mirror, closet, typical stuff. But as I look at the posters, I notice some bands that I know. I see Black Veil Brides, Blood On The Dancefloor, and Falling In Reverse. I sat up and walked to the door and opened it. I remembered the night before and realized that I feel asleep at Chance's house. I walked downstairs and heard something in the kitchen.

"Good morning sleepy head." I heard and I turned around and saw Chance...shirtless.

"Hey." Is all I manage to say while I was staring at his body.

"Like wha-" Chance says before being interrupted.

"He- who's this." I hear a girl say.

----------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys!! Sorry I've been SUPER busy! But who do you think the girl is? Hmm...? Comment who you think it is! :3 If you get it right, I'll dedicate the next chapter to you c: AND I won't upload until people comment. MUAHAHAHA cx 

love you lovemuffins!

- Emmy <3