Suddenly there was a pain in my head and I knew someone was trying to talk to me. Lowering my guard Brandons voice came threw.

"Its not possible. You can't be Michaels wolf. Once Someone dies so does their wolf."

"I was murdered, do you remember the witch? She did this for being so kind allowed my wolf to survive, allowed me to survive."

Brandon stoped and watched me, he lowered his head out of remorse then looked me straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry old fellow but I did what was nessicary for the well being of the pack. Just like I'm about to do now."

And in an instant there was a shooting pain in my back as heavy weight suddenly dropped me to the floor. The Guards Brandon had been talking to earlier were now trying to hold me down.

We havnt even begun and he is already fighting dirty! My wolf practically screamed.

I struggled to get my footing with all the body weight. The feeling of claws racked across my back had me howl out in pain. Then suddenly there was a menacing growl and the weight was lifted off me. I quickly turned to see one of the guards was thrown off me by Paul and the other two were squaring off with Matt.

"We got you." I could hear both of there voices clear as a bell.

I shook my body off and turned my head slowly now facing Brandon.

"You fight dirty."

"The world's not fair."

Standing tall I took a step forward. "I never said it was." Launching myself forward I attacked first. I was done playing his game, it's his turn to become my prey.

----------------*third person*-----------

(AN-I'm not good writing fight scenes but I will try)

The battle was like clash of the titans. Our Alpha vs our Beta. But the Beta was bigger and different, his fur no longer white with black but a solid Midnight black, blacker then the night if that's even possible. He was quicker dodging each move the Alpha had.

Jacobe slid just missing Brandons attack, jumping on his back Jacobe grabbed him by the scruff rolled him down to a body slam. There was a deathening crack and a loud whimper was heard from our alpha. Everyone held there breath as Jacobe stood over him growling and bearing his teeth. Unable to move under the weight he shifted and held his chest.

"Enough!" Luna Raven ran to defend her mate. "This isn't right Jacobe enough you won."

Jacobe shifted , his breathing heavy, the second in command Paul grabbed Jacobe from behind. "It's not enough! Let me go!" he stugglrd against Paul to get Brandon. "Commit to your sin! Tell the truth!!"

Raven held Brandon to her chest, stroking his face. "I'll tell you the truth." She whispered. Her mate laying breathing heavily, scratches and blood running. She sighed and Cooed to Brandon like a sick child. "He did it.....Brandon.....killed tour Grandfather in order to get his Alpha tittle. He killed your sisters to keep your father quiet....and now...look at you...your the same as him. Going to kill an old man for a tittle?"

"A Tittle that was rightfully mine!!" Jacobe pushed forward almosted knocking Paul over.

"Calm your self! Jacobe!"

Jacobe stopped and waited, taking a deep breath he calmed himself, looking more under control. "Renounce. Renounce the tittle."

Brandon looked at him "I...Brandon Heart." His breathing was short and in gasps. "Renounce my Tittle...as Alpha....to you."

And in that instint Jacobe cried out in and dropped to the floor holding my chest. He layed on his side as Paul and Matthew rushed over. His breathing labored, you could hear the breaking of bones as if he were New to becoming a wolf. He shifted and now stood twice the size he was during the fight his body was black but the tips of his ears and snout had a gray tint. His body rumbled and shook. He was magnificent, shaking his head he looked to all of us around him who had watched the fight. That momment everyone...one by one took a knee and knelt before our new Alpha.

-----------*************-------------

Oh Lord baby Jesus guys this chapters finally done. Sorry I havnt Wrote anything.

And FYI!!!!!! IM WRITTING ON MY PHONE!!! DONT GIVE ME POOP FOR MY WRITING.! >:(
If you don't like my writting then don't read simple as that. I'm not holding a gun or Ur head to my pages.

Soon guys I'll write again just hecktic with family . When people pass you get to see the real side of people....if you get me.

Comment!!!