•2•

When we get back to the house I see that Allison's car is still parked in our driveway. I'm glad that she didn't leave.

"Do you want me to stay?" Nick asks as he parks the car.

"No, it's okay," I say. "You can go back to the party." He nods his head, "Thank you for everything, man."

"It's not a problem. I'll see you later."

"See ya," I say. "Oh and please don't tell the boys yet. I want to tell them together."

"I won't say a word," he says. I smile and I get out of the car and I walk up to the house. Nick drives away and I let out the biggest breathe ever as I stare at the door.

I open the door and I see Allison sitting on the couch still. She is silently crying and she hasn't seen me quite yet.

She looks so broken. I'm such a dick for leaving her here all alone. I should have stayed. I really hope I didn't make this shit any worse.

"Hun?"

She turns her head to see me and then she wipes her face off. It's like she is embarrassed to be saw crying. She shouldn't have to feel ashamed about crying.

I sit down next to her, "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For leaving," I say. "I'm sorry for leaving you when you need me the most."

"It's fine," she says. "I understand that you left. I would have left too, but why are you back?"

"Because I'm not just going to leave you here alone," I say. "I love you and I want to do this with you."

"You do?"

I nod my head, "Most definitely."

"But what about singing?" She asks. "I feel like I'm ruining everything for you. Your career and so much more."

"Hun, you aren't ruining anything," I say. "This is OUR baby and I'm going to stick with you. I can still be in the band. My career will be perfectly fine."

"I love you, Aus."

"I love you even more."

[The next morning]

I wake up in the morning with Allison wrapped tightly in my arms. After we talked last night we decided to just go to bed and talk about everything in the morning. The two of  us definitely needed to just sleep.

"Allison!" I whisper lightly while shaking her small body a bit. She groans and then rolls over. I chuckle, "Hun, wake up."

"What time is it?"

"Almost noon," I say.

She rolls back to me and opens her beautiful brown eyes. I push the hair out of her face and she smiles, "I don't want to sound like a pain, but can we talk about everything?"

I smile, "You aren't being a pain. We need to talk about it anyways." She sits up and I do the same. She starts to fiddle her fingers together and she keeps her head down.

"So I guess the real question is," she says, "Do you want to keep it?"

"Of course I do," I say. "I would never make you get an abortion."

"You want to do this?" She asks.

I lift her face with my hand and she looks me right in the eyes, "I want this. I want to do this with you. I want to have a kid with you and grow old."

"Seriously?" She asks as she starts to tear up.

"Hun. I would never leave you," I say. "I know I left last night, but I was just trying to process everything. I'm not going anywhere. I love you and I want to be wit you forever."