Target 5: The Farfalla Famiglia

Come morning and Tsuna woke up early deciding to at least cook eggs for the kids. He didn't know how to cook except for rice, eggs, and instant noodles. It was bad for the kids but all pre-made breakfast prepared by his mom left in the refrigerator to be microwaved are now expended.

So he dragged his feet out of the futon bed, still drowsy from lack of sleep due to overthinking and well, the uncomfortable floor. He looked around the room. Gokudera is still sleeping while Reborn is already nowhere to be found.

He was still moving down from the stairs when he smelled the good aroma of food being cooked in the kitchen.

Is mom back? He happily wonders.

But it wasn't Nana. It was Haru, taking over the kitchen.

"Good morning, Tsuna-san!" Haru greeted energetically.

"Haru? What are you doing here?" Tsuna asked, deadpanned. It wasn't surprising though. This isn't the first time Haru showed up out of nowhere.

"Reborn-chan invited me to cook! Poor Lambo-chan and I-pin-chan is probably sick of instant noodles and takeouts!" Haru replied with a slight reprimanding tone. "I'll take over the kitchen and you just wait over there, Tsuna-san."

Tsuna only nodded embarrassingly as he took a seat. As much as he wanted to argue, he doesn't have enough energy. Besides that, he's also an absolute wreck in the kitchen. It still surprises him how they managed to survive without Nana for almost a week now. He is definitely grateful for Haru's presence.

Haru went back to her side of the kitchen, humming as she tend to the food.

Tsuna slumped on the table thinking about their conversation with Fuuta and Gokudera. His feelings towards Nami and her family is at war. It's as if he wants to trust her but couldn't. He still didn't know the woman but his feelings are already very conflicted.

That woman killed her father to takeover the boss's position.

Gokudera's words naturally came back to him and it was the main reason why he couldn't get a good sleep. He wanted to ask more but Gokudera fell unconscious again after speaking.

"Hahi! Yamamoto-san!" Tsuna looked up to his friend's arrival. Yamamoto is carrying what seems to be a hefty amount of ingredients.

"Ah! Good morning, Tsuna! Haru! I ran into the kid and he told me to just enter the house. Pops told me to help you make breakfast. I brought few ingredients from the shop."

"But Haru is already assigned to cooking!" Haru whined. Her stance competitive of the new chef's arrival.

Yamamoto just laughed innocently. "I'll just help you cook then. I'll be your assistant."

Haru brightened for having to keep her position.

"So how was Gokudera?" Yamamoto asked Tsuna as he placed what he brought on the table.

"He's still asleep," Tsuna answered. Giving Yamamoto a reassuring smile. "I didn't wake him yet."

Tsuna was about to say more about their conversation last night. Almost forgetting Haru's presence.

"Gokudera-san is here?" Haru asked, intrigued.

"Uh, yes. He ... he ..." Tsuna stuttered.

"The three of us was supposed to spend an overnight but I ended up going home since pops needed help in the shop. Gokudera stayed," Yamamoto piped in.

Haru nodded. Still suspicious of the two but let it go.

Yamamoto turned to Tsuna apologetically for bringing it up out of nowhere.