Target 3: The Subdued Storm

It's the fourth day that Tsuna has to stay in the rooftop during lunch and after class for his training but he was having a hard time and perhaps it could be attributed to all his worries. Reborn had been telling him that this training is more for the mind and not the typical training that he was used to but, really, instead of focusing on feeling someone's hadou and imagining flames as a startup, he cannot seem to stop thinking about the flame stones instead. 

Reborn's not telling me anything. Nami said that she'd investigate about it and inform me but I've never seen her again since the first day. It's Friday now but I still don't know anything.

Embarrassingly, he also cannot stop thinking about the dinner for Reborn, Lambo, and I-pin later. They'd been eating takeouts for 4 days in a row now since his mom, Nana, is still on vacation. Tsuna, unfortunately, is the oldest in the house right now so he can't trust anyone about the kids' welfare.

"I told you to focus," Reborn said after punching him.

"But I can't," Tsuna retaliated. "If only you tell me about what happened to the investigation for the flame stones then I can probably focus more."

"Stop making excuses. Another family already offered to do the job so focus on your training."

"Another family?" 

"Oops."

Reborn didn't say anything anymore. This was the first time that he said something remotely related about Nami.

Though Tsuna is not surprised that Nami is from a mafia family, it still makes him wonder though. He doubt that Nami was her true name. He doubt that she's even a Sawada. He had many doubts about her to be honest but it's not as if he can blatantly go up to her and ask.

Tsuna tried to focus again. He closed his eyes and started to meditate. Imagine a flame. Feel it. Look for it. Feel a person's aura. 

"Remember, Tsuna: you've been very dependent with the dying will bullet. You're adept enough in your hyper mode but you need some tricks even without the dying will flame."

Tsuna nodded. Last time, he was only able to feel the packets of dying will flame in his hyper mode. This time, he had to learn how to feel it even without the dying will flame so that he can prevent another explosions through flame stones. They were lucky enough last time but the future is unknown.

Flame. Flame. Flame.

Rain?

Tsuna opened his eyes and saw a smiling Yamamoto seating with Reborn.

"Sup, Tsuna!" Yamamoto greeted.

Tsuna is quite stunned. This was the first time that he was able to feel someone's dying will flame without being in his hyper mode. He turned to his tutor, "Reborn ... I think I felt Yamamoto's flame. Is that possible? I thought I can only feel flames that are in use."

Reborn smiled a little before answering, "We're finally moving forward. Tsuna, as you already know everyone has their certain aura or waves and some of them are capable of manifesting it through their dying will flames like you and your guardians. Although everyone has this aura, some of them cannot manifest it therefore their flames are dormant. What you did earlier was identify someone with a non-dormant dying will flame. Were you able to identify that it's Yamamoto's flame?"

Tsuna looked at Yamamoto before shaking his head. "It's just as if a rain flame is close."

"You still have a long way to go, then."

"That's still amazing though," Yamamoto praised, "I use invisible rain flames to feel the presence of other dying will flames but if it's not in use, I certainly cannot feel it."