Lluvia Killer or MEDIC. Killer X (OC)

Hey guys this is me as a creepypasta......let me tell you some info on her....

-------------------------------------------------

Name: Lluvia G.

Creepypasta name: Lluvia Killer or MEDIC. Killer X

Age: ???

Birthday: November 20

Gender: Female/girl -- straight

Dislikes: Slenderman, Jane the killer, Zalgo, bananas, and being in an asylum, and people that don't smile.

Likes: splendorman (as friend), Jeff the killer (as a friend), ticci toby (as a friend)
Masky and hoodie (as friends), waffles, pizza, playing electric guitar, and doing crazy things, killing, and smiling.

Personality: crazy, funny, dare devil, nice, mean, never crys.

Saying: "SWEET. DREAMS... ITS ME."

Life now: is a proxy for slenderman and hangs out with jeff and smile the frown and gets in-trouble because Is always doing crazy things and gets hurt.

Crush: ?

Back story: she was the youngest solider in the army and then Was taken by slenderman but tried to run away but instead slenderman trained her and was really harsh on her. Slenderman would beat her until she would get the job done right. Until one day she couldn't take it anymore and slenderman sent her to an Asylum, but then Smile The Frown helped her escape and slenderman made her a proxy but she hated it and ran away from everyone and went to zalgo for help but he betrayed her and gave her the curse of dark magic and not having control of who she kills.

Weapon: can use any weapon, but mostly likes to beat up people until they die or uses the dark magic.

Clothes: Black pants, Blue hoody, cool black and purple hat, converses , and has a mask that has an evil smile.

Powers: can teleport, and when really mad her eyes turn black with white pupils and loses control and the dark magic.

Fav. Colors: Black, Brown, Green, Red, and Purple

...................................................
Colors:

Hair C. : Brown

Eye C. : Brown

Skin C. : Tan (a white and tan mixed together)

((And has a smile like Jeff's on one side of her face.))