"We're here, noona." Eunbi was too busy thinking to herself not realizing that they already arrived to the first place Y/N had planned. The movies.

"We're gonna watch a movie?" Eunbi asked.

"Yeah. And i already bought the tickets beforehand!" Y/N said proudly as he rummaged through his pocket.

"Really? What movie?"

"Unusual Activity." Eunbi's face frowned as soon as she heard the title of a horror movie.

"That movie?!" Eunbi snatched the tickets from his hand and looked at the title. Eunbi isn't the type who likes to watch horror movies. On the contrary, she hates it. So bad that she doesn't even want to look at the movie poster.

"Yeah. You seem like the type that would want to watch a horror movie, so i thought that this might be a good movie."

I-I can't say no... he already bought the tickets. I'll feel bad if i say no here. I need to brace myself.

"Let's just watch it. Come on."

"Wait! Noona. Before we come in...." Y/N brought her to the snack booth. "Would you like some popcorn?"

"Oh, okay then i'll take one. With Cola."

"Excuse me, can i get a couple-sized popcorn and 2 soft drinks?"

"Sure. Please wait a moment." The staff walked away preparing for their order.

"Y/N! I didn't ask you to buy the couple-sized one!" She hit him on the head.

"Why? It's a practice date, noona. I want to treat this as if it was a real date."

"I get what you mean, but if you keep doing this...."

I'm afraid i might fall in love with you

"Don't worry noona. I have plenty of money, so you don't have to worry about anything."

"What? It's not about the money, Y/N."

"What's it about then?" He looked her in the eye. Eunbi felt the dominance in his eyes making her as if he was the older one.

"N-Nevermind. Let's just get the snacks and go inside." She said with a hint of nervousness.

"Good." Just then, the staff came with their order as Y/N started paying it.

"Have a fun time!" She said.

"Thanks!"

They went inside to the dimly lit theater searching for their seat number. Y/N led Eunbi by the hand and let go of it once they sat down.

"How am i doing so far noona?"

"Well.. i think it's good enough for a practice date. Here, let me pay for the snacks." She reached for her bag, when all of a sudden Y/N gripped her hand.

"No need to. This is for me after all. You don't need to pay a dime."

"Y/N. You don't have to go that far. It was me who offered you to do this after all. "

"Noona. It's alright. Didn't you say that you'll let me treat you today?"

"Yes, i did say that. But treating me a ticket is already enough. You don't need to pay for the snacks too, Y/N."

"It's fine~. If it makes you any better, you can pay for our date next time okay?" Eunbi thought about it for a moment and then agreeing to it.

"Okay, sure. I'll pay for it next time."

"Thanks noona. Oh, the movie is starting." Y/N said as the light's turning off.

Wait.... what did he mean by next date? D-Does that mean we're gonna go on another date soon?

Eunbi shrugged the thought off as she tried to focus on the movie. A few minutes into the movie and a jumpscare already came out.

"Eek!" She squealed making Y/N surprised.

"Noona. You scared?"

"Th-this is my first time watching a horror movie."

"Really?? Then why didn't you say anything earlier? We could've watched another movie!"

"I can't. You already went out of your way to book the tickets first. I can't possibly tell you to change the movie. Besides, this is just a practice date after all. You don't need to worry about me much."

"I-I'm sorry noona. I thought you would've liked this kind of movie."

"It's alright. There's always next time."

"I guess there is. But if you can't take it, we can get out now."

"No! Let's just watch it 'till the end. It would be a waste of money."

"I don't care about the money, noona."

"Okay then, Y/N. Think of this as a girlfriend who's scared of watching a horror movie. What would you do when a girl is scared?"

"....get out?"

"No!" She said, as she slowly take his hand. "You hold her hand so that she won't be as scared. At least that's how i want it to be."

"I see... noona you're kind of aggressive." He said teasing he.

"I'm just leading you with example. You have to be the one that does this in the future."

"I'll keep that in mind." They both then went back on focusing to watch the movie. Y/N can't be helped but worried because of his noona's shaking hand.

"Noona. You sure you don't wanna go out?"

"I'm fine." She said, even though it keeps shaking.

"Use my shoulder when you're scared, noona."

"I won't do tha-" Just then, another jumpscare with its loud sound came, making Eunbi quickly take shelter while embracing Y/N's arm.

"See? You're scared."

"I'm- I'm not!" Another one came, making her hug it even tighter.

This is embarrassing. I'm supposed to be the older one here. I can't get scared. What am i doing looking pathetic here?

Noona looks cute like this. She's older than me, but she has this girly side of hers. I wonder if she has any boyfriend. Well she can't possibly have one now, right? She's taking me to a practice date, which no guys would ever allow their girl to do.