Why are you sucking up???

Jackie's POV

I wake up in the morning, and smell bacon, eggs and potatoes, my favorite breakfast. I shoot out of bed, ignoring the fact I am in a black sports bra and long pajama pants. The boys have see worse.

I saw Nash cooking, confused. Since when can he cook and not burn something?

"Thanks." I said, giving him a weird glance as I sit and eat my delicious breakfast. Mom wasn't home.

"Hey awesome twin sister." Hayes said. They're both acting strange today...

"Wanna go to Starbucks, then the mall?" Hayes asked.

"Uh sure. Lemme get changed." I said.

Hayes treated me to Starbucks, as bought all the stuff I was gonna buy for me. I could get use to this.

"Okay, so why are you two acting weird?" I ask as I sit down at the island counter after Hayes and I get home. They exchanged glances.

"Well...." Hayes said, explaing how he accidentally heard Matt and I's conversation.

"Why did you stay and listen to our private conversation?" I said, mad.

"Jackie, I..." He began to say.

"Save it Hayes. You and Nash are so far from my good graces right now." I said, storming off to my room.

Hayes POV

"Maybe you should have said you were leaving and heard it." Nash suggested, and I roll my eyes and leave the kitchen. I will never understand a girl. I mean, I buy her stuff and suck up to her, then she's all mad I did it?

My god, Hayes, your sister loves you so much right now!!! He's a great brother, along with Nash!!! Jackie loves them!!! THIS IS ALL SARCASM IF YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED! - xoxo, Lea