ADVENTURE

/n/: a feeling of desire for new and exciting things.

She went to the bathroom and took a cold shower. As she had become used to, she walked out of the bathroom naked. Whenever she was alone in the house, she had become used to walking around the house totally naked, except for maybe a towel wrapped on her head to dry her long, black hair. This habit resulted into the house being untidy, with clothes and shoes being scattered everywhere. Her panties were also scattered everywhere, clean and dirty ones alike.

She went to the kitchen and made supper, which consisted of boiled rice, fried bacon and eggs, and some tomato stew. She always ate nicely thanks to her well-providing parents back at home. After eating, she brushed her teeth and took her phone to bed, as always. She found three porn notifications, one from Brazzers.com, Spizoo.com and one from PornHub.com. She checked them all, one by Alura Jenson, Jasmine Webb and Adriana Maya respectively. She weighed them all and settled on the one by Jasmine Webb. For some reason, she was turned on more by videos that featured black ladies than the ones with the other races. She kept thinking of herself as a racist, but all the more, she couldn't help it.

She downloaded Jasmine's video, then she positioned herself, vibrator in hand for some pleasure moments. She watched it for about two minutes, but she noticed something unusual; she was not getting turned on, and this was enough to worry her, because it was the first time ever that she wasn't getting turned on by porn. She pushed the vibrator further in herself, but all she could feel was tickles, nothing more. The more she tried to concentrate on Danny D's huge penis penetrating Jasmine's cunt, the more she visualized James' manhood penetrating her. It was as though James' penis had caused her to gain desire for a real penis, other than the artificial sex toys she had.

She turned the volume to zero, and then tossed her phone aside, still on play mode. She also turned off the vibrator and put it aside and slept. The night was a bit longer. She woke up from time to time from nightmares, most of which starred a naked James. Finally, it was morning and she awoke. She took her phone, and on opening it, she was met by jasmines face smiling at the camera, with white, milky droplets on her face. Danny D was standing over her as she knelt, holding his manhood in his hand, trying to aim his juices at her face.

The sight got Alex shivering and as if by reflex, her hand was already on her crotch. She realized that she might have woken up fresh from James' haunting, and that was probably the reason why she could now feel the effect of porn. Her nipples hardened and she pinched them, as she closed her eyes and a soft moan escaped her lips. She took her vibrator, turned it on and got to business.

***************************************************************

For the next few days, she was always in the lookout for James. After his lectures, he would leave without a word like nothing happened between them. She was a little hurt by this, but remembering their agreement, she calmed down a little. She constantly checked her phone, expecting to see his text, summoning her to his office after classes. Nothing happened. She always held back the desire to text him, trying not to appear too desperate.

After about four days, she was sitting alone in the computer lab browsing something on her laptop, using the school's free Wi-Fi supply. Obviously it was porn-related. It was some kind of a sex story, with embedded pictures to illustrate whatever the author was saying.

"Oh my god, is that a man's penis?" someone asked behind her.

"No!" she answered, even before she turned to look. She closed the window, and then turned to look at her intruder. It was the guy she had bumped into a few days ago.

"You!" she said.

"Yes, me," he replied, smiling.

"What're you doing here?" Alex asked.