BETRAYAL

/vb/: To prove faithless or treacherous to, as to a trust or one who trusts; to be false to; to deceive

Days passed. Alex and Salma got along pretty well. Alex wasn't sure whether to consider Salma as a friend, but Salma considered her as her best friend. She would invite her over for a movie at her house and even take her out for fun. Alex, on the other hand, was always reluctant at these things, although at the end she'd give in after so much nagging from Salma. She even never invited Salma at her house for anything.

Something else was happening. Alex was getting closer and closer to Sam, who happened to be the new Head of Marketing at the company. Sam would frequently visit Alex at her desk, pretending to look for something or someone, only to steal glances at Alex's chest and backside. During staff meetings, Alex would catch Sam staring at her, after which he'd quickly look away.

Alex, too, was also liking him. She knew that he was in Salma's hunting list, but all the same she couldn't help it. One day, she caught a glimpse of him stepping out of the elevator, holding a laptop in his hands. She quickly unbuttoned her black and white, striped blouse to reveal her sexy cleavage and a glimpse of her violet bra.

"Hey," Sam said when he got to her desk.

"Hey you, again," Alex replied. She giggled a little, gently pressing her shoulders together, forming a bigger bulge at her chest. More of her bra showed, but the smooth skin uncovered is what caught his eye. He placed his laptop on the table, then walked behind her, stooping over her. He then opened the lid and showed her a folder.

"Look," he said. "I encrypted this folder last week, but I have totally forgotten the password. Would you break the encryption for me please?"

"Sure," she said as she started working her magic. All through, she could feel his eyes probing the top of her tits. Deliberately, she would press her arms together occasionally to create a bigger cleavage, and sometimes pretend to scratch an itch on one of her boobs, after which she'd hear him breathe heavily. She smiled inwardly, imagining his penis conflicting against his pants. She took a bit longer to give him enough.

When she was almost done, she asked seductively, "so, do you like what you see?"

"Huh?" Sam said, fearing that he had been caught staring.

"C'mon, I know you want to feast on these boobs. I can feel your tongue getting wetter and wetter the more you stare. You are almost drooling."

"I... I don't know what..." Alex placed a finger on his lips to shut him up, then handed him the laptop. She then stuck her hand in his pocket and took his keys.

"I'll be in your car waiting, Mr. Head of Marketing. Your laptop is fine, turns out your password was your birthday." Then she smiled, bit her lip on the side seductively, and walked out. She went to the parking lot, opened his Subaru Forester and got in the back seat. She pulled out her clothes, except for her bra and panties. Luckily for her, the car was tinted so no one could see her. A couple of minutes later, Sam opened the door and got inside. He froze at the sight in front of him. Damn, Alex was always gorgeous in her clothes, but the girl sitting at the back of his car was something else he never imagined.

"Aren't you gonna shut the door?" Alex asked, biting her middle finger and raising her eye brows. He quickly shut the door and joined her at the back seat.

"You are wearing too much," Alex said, as she helped him out of his sweater and shirt. He unbuckled his pants and took them off, revealing a throbbing 7" penis pressed against his body by his tight black boxers. The tip of the penis though was stuck out through the fly of his boxers. Alex smiled as she gently rolled his boxers off and started stroking his manhood, felt the hardness and warmth in him. She looked up at him and could swear that his face was almost pleading to have her lips around him.